PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for X-mas?

Underdog
12-27-2000, 03:15 AM
I got a DVD player and some movies. My girlfriend gave me some clothes and some stocking stuffers! I had a great X-mas! :)

Samwise
12-27-2000, 05:31 AM
Cool.

I got clothes, money, some DVD movies, a memory card for my PS2 (damn, that was needed bad). :)

Underdog
12-27-2000, 12:47 PM
You scored some great stuff Samwise!<p>

Have you been looking for "Easter Eggs" in your DVDs. I have been going crazy trying to find new ones. Go to <A HREF="http://dvd.ign.com/eggs.html" target="_blank">this link</A> to see if any of your movies have hidden "Easter Eggs" in them. If so could you please tell me what they are.

Tom
12-27-2000, 04:27 PM
Hooked myself up with a Dolby Digital 5.1 tuner...ummm...DvD
s sound really good now! What's that link Chris..it didn't show up? I'd like to see if I have any of those Easter Eggs.

Underdog
12-27-2000, 11:22 PM
Tom move your mouse over the words "this link". If that still does not work the link is http://dvd.ign.com/eggs.html :)

KevinM
12-29-2000, 01:34 AM
Tom you need to check the slacky ISP you got and get them to fix that Cache crapola they got going on so you can check out these linky dinkies!!!.
<P>
As for myself... I scored some clothes.. cashola' (sweet!)...got me a 36" Toshiba to play the consoles on (self bought present), 19" Mag Monitor (another present to self! *note self is good to Kevin*) to induce another violent round of vomiting over at Toms after a few hours of Quake (blewaack). Titan AE DVD courtesy of news monger Chris :p and the first 10 newly issued U.S. quarters in 24k gold with display case from my Aunt *hugs*.
<P>
So Christmas was fairly well for me... can't really complain.

-Kevin

Sham365
01-11-2001, 10:46 AM
1st of all...my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but that's another story.

I did however get some pretty good gifts. One of my lady friends gave me some Issey Miyake cologne. FELLAS...get some Issey Miyake. Nordstrom's carries it. So many women at my place of work have given my compliments on its scent..it's ridiculous. I also was given some cool clothes and of course....some poontang.

Underdog
01-12-2001, 01:50 PM
You just can't beat getting some good ole poontang for X-mas! Man, I love that stuff!! :)