PDA

View Full Version : Stuntman and Chase

P-Rock
04-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Ive heard a lot of things about these 2 games, both good and bad. Ive even heard that they are the same game! Are they? Well anyways, if they are or if theyre not, I think they are going to mirror the Driver and GTA series for the playstation. Both of them have car stealing tactics, running away from the police, and getting into big trouble with mobs. In my mind, they should of just continued the Driver or GTA series onto the XBox. I know GTA3 is supposed to come out for the XBox (PG-13 version, :mad: !), but that won't really make the series any better. Just repeat it, on another platform. So I say just make a Driver 3 for the XBox, and combine Chase and Stuntman to do so. It'l be easier, more effiecient, and better for XBox addicts.

E-Xbox
04-06-2002, 11:53 AM
i dont think stuntman has mob stuff and stealing cars
i think u juss perform "STUNTS"..hence the name stuntman...
for like movies and stuff....

i do not think this game is gonna be that good..and i prob wont even play it...

and there is no way it will be in driver(which i dont really like) or gta's league

peace

p.s. wats with the all blue post?

Master Gracey
04-06-2002, 04:52 PM
I honestly don't know if Stuntman and Chase are the same game... if they aren't, the premises will probably be identical. I hope they use the same exaggerated stuntcar physics they used in the PSX Dukes of Hazard game, though slightly easier to control in turns.

I also hope this game doesn't turn out as vile as Wreckless, with those little, itty bitty bumps that are all over the roads that constantly wipe your car out on straightaways... there are hardly words for how terrible that game was.