PDA

View Full Version : I Wish Upon the X

fear_this
04-06-2002, 09:21 PM
If you would have a wish, just to add onto the xbox. Or some up with a really fansy idea for the xbox what would it be?

Mine would be, It would have its own cd burner installed into it and it would allow you to burn cd's straight from it. That would be totally cool. :cool:

Brevity
04-06-2002, 09:31 PM
I think if it could read two side DVD's and Blue laser DVD and yes I know how much data that would be games would be in development for all our life times. A popup LCD would be cool, PCI card slots like on Laptops or some place to add more stuff, and more dash features. I will think of more later.

Calve
04-06-2002, 09:35 PM
I dont know what id want!!!!

The xbox is so great!!!!!
ummmmmmm......

The cd burner thing would be cool but i donno!!!:D

Peace

silvertrace
04-06-2002, 09:36 PM
not sure if this follows the post exactly but its a wish of mine....and it deals with da xbox...:D

i wish there was a level editor for HALO like there is in tony hawk....it might just be me, but creating and editing maps that are already created would be a game all in itself..........i dont forsee that happening anytime soon tho.....but i can wish, can't I????

:D

Brevity
04-06-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
not sure if this follows the post exactly but its a wish of mine....and it deals with da xbox...:D

i wish there was a level editor for HALO like there is in tony hawk....it might just be me, but creating and editing maps that are already created would be a game all in itself..........i dont forsee that happening anytime soon tho.....but i can wish, can't I????

:D Right on dude,,,only like everyone would want this

El Pollo Loco
04-07-2002, 04:30 AM
I'd like a popcorn popper to be retro fitted to my xbox. The walk to the kitchen is too damn far. Oh ya and an xbox fridge unit too!

Crazy Joe
04-07-2002, 04:32 AM
the ability to remove the jewel from the center of the box with an insulated drink holder underneath for my beer!!

Xbox Masta 4
04-07-2002, 10:35 AM
HEY Gortholomew in the OXM I can't remember what issue but they said if you where to take out the jewel in the middle it would be the perfect drink holder! ITS TRUE IT WOULD! but they where kidding, cuz if your cup leaks (you know what I mean) then it would ruin it.!:)