PDA

View Full Version : News: PlayStation 2 gets kicked out of CeBit

Romo28
04-06-2002, 11:20 PM
A recent article on ZDNet stated that SONY was forced to pack up their Playstation 2's due to complaints. Apparently they had violated outlined rules in the CeBit show. You can read about it here:

From ZDNet News

Less than a week after Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer told visitors to the massive CeBIT exhibition in Germany... (http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-861947.html)

JohnB
04-06-2002, 11:22 PM
http://home.satx.rr.com/gazeme/timeline.jpg

VenoM
04-06-2002, 11:29 PM
yea this is pretty old news...but good :p

Romo28
04-06-2002, 11:29 PM
Oops, sorry, I never heard this, and I didnt check the date.

My Bad:confused:

Plewis
04-06-2002, 11:30 PM
that was because Microsoft was a sissy company and told on sony... then denied they said anything... sometimes i wish a different company made the xbox:rolleyes:

Hugh_Jass
04-07-2002, 12:14 AM
Nice one, JohnB. :D

VenoM
04-07-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Plewis
that was because Microsoft was a sissy company and told on sony... then denied they said anything... sometimes i wish a different company made the xbox:rolleyes:

Im sure happy MS did make the xbox....i dont know why people hate MS so much....what have they done wrong??? except make windows 95/98/ME unstable.....other companies are just jealous of them cause they cant be as big as them.....i mean what better company can back up the xbox with as much money as they have.. if it werent for MS who knows where we would all be now...not talking about xbox here talking about the pc....there probably wouldnt be no pc.....macs would rule the world.....damn that would suck :( ....and who knows how popular the internet would be...MS made it all easy for people to just get on a pc and do all the neat stuff you could with a pc...and linux well im not even gonna go there....pretty much nothing compatible for it....gaming is horrible on it too...as far as i know MS should be praised not hated

LynxFX
04-07-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Plewis

Or maybe it is because Microsoft is the only company in three years to stick up against Sony who has been violating the rules of Cebit for 3 years.

BTW, Microsoft isn't the only company to complain. Sony played like a spoiled brat and took their ball and went home. Tough cookies for them.

El Pollo Loco
04-07-2002, 04:32 AM
When I have my own console called POLLOBOX im gonna have them all over Cebit. If anyone tells me to put em away im gonna feed em to the fishes! bring it on ms! wooohooo

Crazy Joe
04-07-2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by El Pollo Loco
When I have my own console called POLLOBOX im gonna have them all over Cebit. If anyone tells me to put em away im gonna feed em to the fishes! bring it on ms! wooohooo

sir, i would like to purchase your "POLLOBOX" and any add-ons for this "POLLOBOX" that are available.

:rolleyes: