PDA

View Full Version : What should i get...

CRAIG123
04-07-2002, 09:16 AM
doa3 or rallisport????? ive played both of these games for about 15 minutes each i loove both of them and i want to get one of them which one do you recommend??
p.s i can only afford one! thanx...

CodeMonkey
04-07-2002, 09:21 AM
i would go for rallisport, i found doa3 got boring after 30 mins or so..never played it on multi player...

MixMasta
04-07-2002, 09:27 AM
definitely get rsc. it has the best graphics and is a great racing game.

Slamming J
04-07-2002, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I concur, Rallisport is the one to get out of the two. :)

borka105
04-07-2002, 09:55 AM
doa3 is only boring if you are not sure what your are supposed to do. The game has many things to unlock, and many people don't or didn't know that. There are customs to get, movies to get, and even a secret character to get. This will give it more life single player than even soul calibur. I think it's an awesome game, and that's why it's in my collection.

Don't be mistaked, rallisport has unreal graphics which are amazing, but they can't compare to teh gra[phics in doa3.

Whihc one should you buy?

For right now, I agree with everyone and think you should get rallisport. Rallisport has a lot of depth single and muiltiplayer, and the game is just awesome. I think the same for doa3, but in a whlle rallisport just takes a small lead. I would though check in the trade forum periodically and once in a while someone is selling there doa3 for 25-30. I would pick doa3 up too.

In my opinion Rallisport, doa3, halo are probably 3 of the best games that have come out on xbox.

don't forget project gotham too :)

-Borka105

Niner Six
04-07-2002, 11:51 AM
DOA 3 has better graphics by far, however, RSC has better replay value, however again, if you're into fighting games moreso than racers you might enjoy DOA 3 - I've got both and love them both...this probably is not helping too much, maybe you should rent them first.

CodeMonkey
04-07-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by borka105
doa3 is only boring if you are not sure what your are supposed to do. The game has many things to unlock, and many people don't or didn't know that. There are customs to get, movies to get, and even a secret character to get. This will give it more life single player than even soul calibur. I think it's an awesome game, and that's why it's in my collection.

Don't be mistaked, rallisport has unreal graphics which are amazing, but they can't compare to teh gra[phics in doa3.

Whihc one should you buy?

For right now, I agree with everyone and think you should get rallisport. Rallisport has a lot of depth single and muiltiplayer, and the game is just awesome. I think the same for doa3, but in a whlle rallisport just takes a small lead. I would though check in the trade forum periodically and once in a while someone is selling there doa3 for 25-30. I would pick doa3 up too.

In my opinion Rallisport, doa3, halo are probably 3 of the best games that have come out on xbox.

don't forget project gotham too :)

-Borka105

I just found that after a short time playing I got bored with it, not saying its $hit or anything, just think its better to have a few m8 around and play rather then single player. Although I should say many fighting games lose my attention after a short while all excepting soul caliber on the DC..