PDA

View Full Version : How many people are looking forward to Morrowind?

dave_m123
04-07-2002, 09:33 AM
After seeing this game in screenshots and movies and checking out the info for it it looks Amazing and a game with a huge amount of replayability.

CodeMonkey
04-07-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by dave_m123
After seeing this game in screenshots and movies and checking out the info for it it looks Amazing and a game with a huge amount of replayability.

yeah dave, does look rather a nice game. i just hope the gameplay is just as good as it looks and i hope the game aint to short

Ninja Scroll
04-07-2002, 09:43 AM
Anyone who is a fan of the RPG gerne is just waiting for this game. The only question is do we have to worry about anymore delays!?
I hope not cause im just drooling for a TRUE Xbox RPG!;)

dave_m123
04-07-2002, 09:48 AM
I dont think theres any chance of this game being short
They say the shortest way of playing it will take 100 hours and if you do all the quests 500 hours
thats like nearly a month non stop playtime lol. Would take AGESSSS to complete

CodeMonkey
04-07-2002, 09:52 AM
Yeah lets hope that’s the case. They promised project ego 2 big a long game, but its fell short and been reduced to 20 hours game play….

dave_m123
04-07-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey
Yeah lets hope that’s the case. They promised project ego 2 big a long game, but its fell short and been reduced to 20 hours game play….

I think they said that was only if you took the quickest path. I'm assuming its longer if u play it fully.

CodeMonkey
04-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Yeah I mean its been reduced compared to when the plans for the game had be revealed..

I just hope they don’t shorten game play in order to release the game on time. I would rather wait many months for that not to happen

MOlsen
04-07-2002, 01:39 PM
I can't wait for a real Xbox RPG. But Murphy's law suggests that Morrowind is destined for about 2 or 3 more delays, because I really want it. The watched pot never boils situation yah know. Oh well, let's hope they get it right, and don't pull a WWF:Raw snafu.

Crazy Joe
04-07-2002, 03:37 PM
ya i am super excited about this game. I can't wait to try and become a vampire in this game and ravage poor souls in the dark!! HA HA HA HA!!

xbaaddict
04-07-2002, 03:54 PM
MAN THIS GAME WILL BE THE SHIZ NAZ, I LOVE GAMES WITH ENDLESS PATHS AND POSSABILITIES. A GAME WITH OVER 100 HOURS OF GAME PLAY IS ALL THE WAY THE GAME FOR ME, I WANT TO BE OCCUPIED FOR A LONG TIME WITH THIS GAME SEEING AS IT MAY TAKE FOREVER TO BEAT IT. I MEAN I NO JOKE PLAYED PHANTASY STAR ONLINE OVER 400 HOURS...I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF THIS COULD BE ONLINE AND ERVYONE WAS ABLE TO FIT IN THIS GIGANTIC WORLD, THAT WOULD BE SHAAA WEEET, BUT IT WONT HAPPEN LOL STILL IM LOOKING FORWORD TO THIS BIG NAME!

Crazy Joe
04-07-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by xbaaddict
MAN THIS GAME WILL BE THE SHIZ NAZ, I LOVE GAMES WITH ENDLESS PATHS AND POSSABILITIES. A GAME WITH OVER 100 HOURS OF GAME PLAY IS ALL THE WAY THE GAME FOR ME, I WANT TO BE OCCUPIED FOR A LONG TIME WITH THIS GAME SEEING AS IT MAY TAKE FOREVER TO BEAT IT. I MEAN I NO JOKE PLAYED PHANTASY STAR ONLINE OVER 400 HOURS...I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF THIS COULD BE ONLINE AND ERVYONE WAS ABLE TO FIT IN THIS GIGANTIC WORLD, THAT WOULD BE SHAAA WEEET, BUT IT WONT HAPPEN LOL STILL IM LOOKING FORWORD TO THIS BIG NAME!

advice : CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

dave_m123
04-07-2002, 05:12 PM
I aint to bothered if its delayed as that will make sure its properly completed.