PDA

View Full Version : How much of Halo have YOU beaten?

khaos2005
04-07-2002, 12:43 PM
I was just wondering, what difficulty settings has everyone here beat on Halo? How long did it take you?

I have done it on easy, normal, and heroic. I am working on legendary now, I just started recently.

Also, is the cheat that unlocks new guns a bunch of BS? It sure seems like it. If not, could someone explain how you could do it? I have seen many sites talk about it, but no site disproved it (that I could find). No one here talks about it, so I doubt it.

No Fear 23
04-07-2002, 01:00 PM
i have beaten easy 3 times and normal 11 times and heroic 2 times, and legendary, im working on it for the first time, man its hard but it would be the biggest succed in my gaming career.:D

for the cheat in halo, i have secretly found this, no one really knows that, so i think it is time for me to share it with all of u halo gamers. for those who havent finish the game, i recomend u not to use it because it will spoil ur fun. here goes, if u save a player's name as Dr. Hasely, the woman from the book halo the fall of reach, it would let u use the hunters weapon and u can carry as many weapons as u can and unlimited grenades. im not takling about multiplayer, it works in single player. have fun with it...:)

o god, i wished it was tru. i know its a lil late, but the month is april so april fools!. hehe;)
sorry if i got u all pumped up for that

ScorpionX
04-07-2002, 01:35 PM
That cheat is a bunch of BS and it doesn't work so don't try it.

MixMasta
04-07-2002, 02:37 PM
i beat it on normal first and then played it and beat it on legendary, then beat it on easy for fun and then beat it on heroic. since that i have beat it lots on easy and normal for fun.

Frink
04-07-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
That cheat is a bunch of BS and it doesn't work so don't try it.

Look at the bottom of his post. He explains it's a joke.