PDA

View Full Version : Oddworld Quarma

Software2
04-07-2002, 12:51 PM
Ok, I've beaten Oddworld with perfect quarma. No biggie, it's really not that hard. But what I'm having trouble with is dark quarma. For example, take the third level, when you first play Munch in Vikers Labs. There's a spoocelock, and I can't find any spooce. The only way to open it is to free some fuzzles, but that ruins the dark quarma. So, how does one get through this dilema?

Slope718
04-25-2002, 03:50 PM
:p
dude,
Is there a diferent ending if you finish the game with perfect Qurama? If so, is it worth it? I began going through the whole game again but left it for loftier pursuits.

-Slope718

Software2
04-25-2002, 08:02 PM
There's a different newspaper, and a special message at the end, but that's about it. I dd i again so I could say that I'm perfect in every litle way.
(Now all that's left is to get dark quarma... Anyone know how to get by levels with spocelocks?)

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 03:29 AM
what i've heard is that you get dark quarma if you complete the game if you save the MINIMAL number of guys possible to complete the game, because sometimes you need to save stuff to get through doors.

Software2
05-03-2002, 08:13 PM
Sweet. Were did you hear this? Not that I don't belive you or anything, it's just that I'd hate to play for many hours, all for nothing.

Xbox Owner
05-05-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Slope718
:p
dude,
Is there a diferent ending if you finish the game with perfect Qurama? If so, is it worth it? I began going through the whole game again but left it for loftier pursuits.

-Slope718
welcome to xbox slope718:D

RadRider
05-16-2002, 03:21 PM
Yeah, Gortholomew is right. It was just to complete the game with the minimum number of fuzzles and mudokens rescued.
By the way, I've always though (since picking up the game three days ago) that finishing the game with bad quarma would be way harder than doing it with good quarma.