PDA

View Full Version : what do u think of tom clancy's Ghost Recon??.

No Fear 23
04-07-2002, 06:59 PM
im thinking of getting it on may 19th, which is the release date. what do u think of this game?? i think its tyte

Laxeph
04-07-2002, 07:03 PM
I haven't seen that much info on this game. I think that it looks sweet, but I don't know. Will there be multiplayer or co-op. Could you provide a link?

datalink7
04-07-2002, 07:20 PM
I have it for the PC (and so thus won't be getting it for the XBOX). Saying that, it is a really fun game and I would reccomend it to anyone who likes FPS with a realistic twist. You can't go running in guns blazing in this game. You have to take it slow and think a little. But that is part of what makes it fun.

No Fear 23
04-07-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph
I haven't seen that much info on this game. I think that it looks sweet, but I don't know. Will there be multiplayer or co-op. Could you provide a link?

i found the site that answers some of my qquestions, maybe urs too, eventho its in PC review and ithink the xbox version will be similar to that. it sounds like that i would wait a couple days after laucnh on may 19 to see what ppl say about it.
heres the site http://www.ghostrecon.com/faq.php#1.2

Niner Six
04-07-2002, 10:09 PM
I've got it for the PC as well, however, I don't really care for it.

No Fear 23
04-08-2002, 05:19 PM
to all those PC gamers who has this game, will this game be worth getting for xbox???