PDA

View Full Version : So Many Rpgs

parlomolto
04-07-2002, 08:32 PM
I LOVE ALL THESE RPGs...so many games soo little time!

Projet EGO!! SWKOTOR!!!

I am soooo excited!!!!

frog11983
04-20-2002, 03:17 PM
Don't forget Morrowind! This game is going to be awsome! eww makes me all giddy just thinking about it...

=w=

geocurt
04-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Have you heard anything about Gaia Blade? I saw some screenshots of that which looked amazing. Don't know when it's coming out.

-Geo

Dre
04-23-2002, 01:39 AM
Do you have a link to the screen shots? I haven't heard of this game...

Crazy Joe
04-27-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by geocurt
Have you heard anything about Gaia Blade? I saw some screenshots of that which looked amazing. Don't know when it's coming out.

-Geo

ya i have never heard of this either, what is the deal with it?

Tkf5000
04-28-2002, 12:46 PM
me neither. but dont forget baldurs gate is coming too and that one japanese rpg metal dungeon or sumthin like that.

frog11983
04-28-2002, 05:43 PM
I took the liberty to try and find something, and I found a sweet video of the game at a Japanese game show. The A.I. looks impressive and the real time fighting looks sweet. As far as the story goes, all it says is:
"This simulation-RPG is played in real-time and features 12 unique races to control."
That is all that I have found. If anyone finds anything else on this game, let us know, I am interested!

Here is the link to the video at Gamespot http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,533279,00.html

The quote was also taken from Gamespot.com.

Tkf5000
04-29-2002, 02:22 PM
wait ,another rpg! i found it at rpg gamer and it looks so dumb. i found a game called shingo hashi nine or somethin like that and u control a guys life and he has a pet lion or something like that. all the screens i saw were some guy walking around a japanese city talking to people and shopping and i saw the lion behind him in every picture. i dont no if it will come out in america i havent heard anything about it i just saw the 9 screens of it at rpg gamer. nice graphics. o and i saw ONE picture that i couldnt see cuz it was too dark of a picture but there ws a ball of blue light a spell. maybe there is fighting. it looked a lot like final fantsy8.

zfBRAT
05-06-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by frog11983
Don't forget Morrowind! This game is going to be awsome! eww makes me all giddy just thinking about it...
What's the time frame on this beauty?

=w=

zfBRAT
05-06-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by parlomolto
I LOVE ALL THESE RPGs...so many games soo little time!

Projet EGO!! SWKOTOR!!!

I am soooo excited!!!!

What is Blood Omen 2 classified as?

Tkf5000
05-06-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by zfBRAT

What is Blood Omen 2 classified as?

umm......... are u stoopid?? action/adventure. just cuz u can get more health from little boxes and suking blood doesnt consider it an rpg.

Dre
05-06-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000

umm......... are u stoopid?? action/adventure. just cuz u can get more health from little boxes and suking blood doesnt consider it an rpg.

If that guy is "stoopid" for asking a question, then you're just an arrogant sob. Could be he hasn't played the game yet or has never really played an RPG before.

Sorry, but calling someone dumb for asking a question, even when you believe the answer is simple, is just wrong. It totally defeats the purpose of being part of an online community.

Anyways, TKF5000 is right... its more of a "tomb-raider" type game.. it even has those annoying jump puzzles.. gosh i hate those..

I haven't had the chance to say it yet, but welcome to the boards Zfbrat.

zfBRAT
05-07-2002, 12:31 AM
By the way, I'm female ;)

frog11983
05-07-2002, 01:30 PM
zfBRAT... whats this all about?

Originally posted by frog11983

=w=

I didn't type that... ???

preetz16
05-07-2002, 04:48 PM
I don't know the exact fps, but those who have tested it say it "runs as smoothly as a knife through butter" on the Xbox. The main reason for this is because of the static nature of all Xbox hardware. The devs can take full advantage of all the hardware, and not have to worry about making it run on nearly infinate configurations of PCs.

There are some rumors (probably false put out by Xbox hating PC users) that there were fps problems in the gold master, but I highly doubt that this is correct.