PDA

View Full Version : what was ur best time with ur xbox??

No Fear 23
04-07-2002, 08:59 PM
for me, i would say that opening up my xbox right out of the box and turing it on was one of the sweetest moment:D

after that, i put in the halo game and it showed the tru power of the xbox.

Another is when i had some freinds over to play halo, somehow my xbox named one of my freind who hated xbox and was a pso2 fan named wussy. its really tru and my friend was ****ed about that name, and i killed him 100- 2. (on my 2 loses, i accidentaly fell off the tower in blood gulch)
**sigh** love my xbox hehe:D

baggachipz
04-07-2002, 09:14 PM
I'd have to say the first few nights after i got my 'box ...stayed up all night playing Halo in co-op mode with my buddy. We drank our weight in beer, beat the game, and made ourselves late for work. So productive!

Dar
04-07-2002, 10:42 PM
There was this one time where me and my xbox went down to the beach late Saturday night. We split a 30 pack of Bud Light. We got so drunk and started wrestling in the sand. Things got really frisky and one thing led to another.... well I guess you know how the night ended. But now my xbox is ****ed at me because I never called it back.:D

MixMasta
04-07-2002, 10:44 PM
my best time with my beloved xbox was when i got it and halo on xmas day and i stayed up the whole night and beat it. good times.....

Rochey69r
04-07-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Dar
There was this one time where me and my xbox went down to the beach late Saturday night. We split a 30 pack of Bud Light. We got so drunk and started wrestling in the sand. Things got really frisky and one thing led to another.... well I guess you know how the night ended. But now my xbox is ****ed at me because I never called it back.:D

you freak!!

NomadLLama
04-09-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by irule23
for me, i would say that opening up my xbox right out of the box and turing it on was one of the sweetest moment:D

after that, i put in the halo game and it showed the tru power of the xbox.

Another is when i had some freinds over to play halo, somehow my xbox named one of my freind who hated xbox and was a pso2 fan named wussy. its really tru and my friend was ****ed about that name, and i killed him 100- 2. (on my 2 loses, i accidentaly fell off the tower in blood gulch)
**sigh** love my xbox hehe:D

id have to agree. when i opened the box for the xbox, connected it to tv and Surround Sound speakers, i heard its beautiful hum, the first time i opened it. then i played halo and DOA3, only for an hour though, i had class after that, which then lead to all of this crap, not permitting me to play it for 3 days... but all its good now.

pounder
04-10-2002, 01:28 AM
playing halo against 2 of my buddy's at work..man i kicked some butt..can it get any better then halo? im starting to think not..

Crazy Joe
04-10-2002, 03:34 AM
the first time i ever beat Halo(on normal) was great, the satisfaction of completing my first ever Xbox game was overwhelming.

*sniff* *sniff* I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry *sniff*

UltraMuffin
04-10-2002, 04:36 AM
When I first got my Xbox and played Amped 8 hours a day for a few days in a row before even opening Halo hehe

Whisper
04-10-2002, 06:04 AM
when i popped in my DOA3 and saw Kasumi's winning video, I felt a chill all over... WHAT POWER

then I saw Hitomi, and the love started

(see sig)

xbaaddict
04-10-2002, 06:51 AM
i would have to say 4 days b4 x-mas because i got to open it early haha, but playing halo with my father was truly sensational

UnitedKingdom
04-10-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Dar

If you never called it back then you can't have been playing on it all this time, oh man you gotta bite the bullet and go crawlin back to it, beg for forgivness. Try the "i was confused baby" routine.

Anyway...back to reality.
I would also have to say my first day with the xbox. Halo on co-op for 12 hours, went through a crate of budweiser, an oz of green sticky icky and 4 dominos pizzas. Pure magic!!!!!

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 01:11 PM
I would have to say when I first started playing Halo on-line! Oh, man!! That moment was barely as fun as when I first got it! The interesting thing is, I still get that feeling everytime I play Halo on-line and I invite over a few buddies! Beer and XBox...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Xtopia
04-10-2002, 01:28 PM
I would have to say when I first started playing Halo on-line! Oh, man!! That moment was barely as fun as when I first got it! The interesting thing is, I still get that feeling everytime I play Halo on-line and I invite over a few buddies! Beer and XBox...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree 97%....see w/me it is more like root beer and xbox...Mmmmmmmmmmm:)

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by xtopia

I agree 97%....see w/me it is more like root beer and xbox...Mmmmmmmmmmm:)

hehe...well, atleast it has the word "Beer" in it :D

JJaX
04-10-2002, 02:05 PM
When we made love on the beach until the sun setted.

Oh i love my xbox........

borka105
04-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Probably a month ago when I was playing nba ID- Gosh that game kicks so much ass. I was playing a season game don't remember against who. It was 6 minute quarters on allstar. It was an unreal game, I went into 5 over times and in the end I hit the game winning shot. It was unreal.

Today was awesome to, I made a trade in the trade forum with a member on this board, and was playing the game I got in return for my nhl2002, WREKCLESS. This game is so awesome.

-Borka105

Strider_32002
04-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by borka105
WREKCLESS. This game is so awesome.

-Borka105

You heard it her folks, Wreckless, an awesome game! Anyone wanna buy or trade for it, i want fusion frenzy.(dont ask).

On a better note.
The best time a had with my xbox is when i traded a gamecube and some accesories for xbox and halo. I played Halo and it was magical! thats the only word to describe it. Magical. And then i got my second game Azurik :( . Not as good as i expected, so then one thing came to another, and soon after, i had 5 wonderfull games! The next "Magical Xbox Moment" is in 16 days, when i pop in Morrowind. And play nonstop for 5 days straight. or 3 because i have school monday and Morrowind comes out on Friday. I cant wait, and then their is Project Ego.