PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Baseball 2003 ?

kaliboy989
04-07-2002, 10:52 PM
What does the Red, Yellow, and blue mean in the games bullpen when you try to warm up a pitcher, IT red bad or should i put a pitcher in when it gets that color or does it mean i have put him in there to long, or is yellow a better color to put him in?

MOONER
04-11-2002, 10:22 AM
I assumed it was there status of gettinmg warmed up. I have a question...How the heck do I win a game? I have played 10 times on the easiest mode and cannot win. This is by far the hardest baseball game to beat...for me anyway. thanks, tim:eek:

ADEMA_RULES
04-11-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by MOONER
I assumed it was there status of gettinmg warmed up. I have a question...How the heck do I win a game? I have played 10 times on the easiest mode and cannot win. This is by far the hardest baseball game to beat...for me anyway. thanks, tim:eek:

you hiting the ball by yourself or have it on easy hit or whatever its called so you can hit any ball? I don't know I rented it and Never won a Game yet and I hate it thought and Tripple Play sucks now 2 so only good game thats baseball will be World Series if Sega dosen't screw there series up.

MOONER
04-11-2002, 03:25 PM
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new][SIZE=3]i HAD THE EASY HITTING FEATURE ON...I DO LIKE THE GAME PLAY, IT IS JUST HARD...BUT REALLY THAT IS A NICE CHANGE FROM THE 13-0 BALL GAMES I USED TO PLAY ON MY PS 1...