PDA

View Full Version : Help with finishing JSRF...please?

04-08-2002, 09:26 AM
If someone could help me out with any of the following, I would be very greatful:

Kiboaka Hill
-60 tricks
-Gate of "<insert japanese letters here>"
Fortified Residential Zone
-Can't even find the Mystery tape...:(
99th Street
-"<insert japanese letters here" Gates. grind. <--I heard somewhere that you need to grind all the way around th red gate surrounding the dragon on the sidewalk without touching the ground, but I've done this numeous times.
Highway Zero
-Mystery Tape.........:(
Chou Street
-G->U->G->U->reach to sewage (I heard somewhere that you need to jump from rail to wallride all the way to the halfpipe, but I've also done this many times and nothing happens.)
Hikage Street
-Overpass u/a crane G Ground->dp->Ground (I have no clue what this means...)

darianX
04-09-2002, 12:29 PM
Ok, let's see if I can remember this stuff right:
60 tricks means to do 60 tricks in a row....250,000 means total points in a grind gained by doing consecutive tricks. Mystery tapes...just run around and find em...look behind billboards. Can't remember the gate thing at K-Hill.

On 99th street, the gates thing is to grind all the way around the circle outside of the dragon, up on the flat part of the circle, not where the benches are on the slope...that should do it.

Didn't get the one on chou street....Hikage street means to go from bottom of crane up to the top and come back down without falling off.

Those challenges are for graffiti souls and don't stop you from finishing, unless you can't stop playing until everything is cleared. Wait till that other gang covers all your graffiti and every level has new graffiti to paint :) Finishing that allows you to unlock rival gangs to play with after you finish the story part. Hope this helps...

ScorpionX
04-09-2002, 02:56 PM
To find the mystery tape on the fortified residential zone, you have to go to the very top. On the bottom floor there is a silo or something you can grind up to there. When your at the top there is a hole near the right wall that you fall down and the hidden tape will be there.

04-09-2002, 04:47 PM
thanks guys! All I have left now is the fortified residential zone, chou street, and find 2 souls on the Kiboaka Hill. I just got my oxm issue in and it tells you how to do all of the challenges for the extra people so i'll just look at that if I need any more help.

04-13-2002, 06:14 PM
Hey I hate to do this again, but I need more help. I can't find the last graffeitti soul on Kiboaka Hill. According to its location, it says that it's right after the big, long powerline part andway towards the bottom. I ride the lowest powerline to the left and I end up at the little place over on the other side, but it still says that I need to be lower and more to the right to get it. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.
I also need help with the challenge on Chou Street. G>W>G>W reach to the sewage. I know that this means to wallride, grind, wallride, grind ll the way to the half pipe, but I 've done this many times and nothing's happened. I'm obviously doing something wrong, so could someone that's beaten this part before please help me?

ScorpionX
04-13-2002, 06:41 PM
On Chuo Street, I think I remember how to get that GS. First you start that wallriding and then grinding the poles. Then when you can see the sewage right in front of you, make a jump left and grind those rails that are slanted up. When you are finished grinding all of those, jump back into the sewer at the last one. I know I got it by doing something like this.

04-16-2002, 07:09 PM
hey thanks, rat! I'll go try it out now.

tsaiber
04-28-2002, 02:51 AM
Do you know of any place to give you hints or maps of JSRF? I'm getting stuck on the skyscrapper part.