PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Halo 2???????????

UnitedKingdom
04-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Halo, what a game! I didn't see sunlight for days when i bought this. But what does everyone want to see in halo 2 if there is one? Who knows maybe someone from microsoft or bungie might read this.

I want:

+ More weapons
+ to be able to remove plasma grenades stuck to the master cheif like the covenant do
+ the ability to listen to the music ripped to my hard disk
+ better save options

JJaX
04-08-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
+ to be able to remove plasma grenades stuck to the master cheif like the covenant do

Since when do covenant troops remove Plasman grenades off there body???

And theres already a huge thread on this in the 3d shooters section

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5961

Ninja Scroll
04-08-2002, 10:16 AM
More weapons & gore, gore, goooooooooooooore!!!:p

UnitedKingdom
04-08-2002, 10:25 AM
sorry JJax, i should have stuck this thread in the 3d shooters area or added to the other thread. Let this be a warning to others, weed and surfing the net can make you go blind! Now where did i put that ash tray......

p.s. in reference to the grenade thing-- in the middle of a gunfight i threw a plasma grenade at an elite covenant and he dissarmed it or threw it somewhere else.

ANOTHER warning: smoking weed and playing xbox can make you slip into an alternate reality! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh.

Master cheif i need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJaX
04-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
sorry JJax, i should have stuck this thread in the 3d shooters area or added to the other thread. Let this be a warning to others, weed and surfing the net can make you go blind! Now where did i put that ash tray......

p.s. in reference to the grenade thing-- in the middle of a gunfight i threw a plasma grenade at an elite covenant and he dissarmed it or threw it somewhere else.

ANOTHER warning: smoking weed and playing xbox can make you slip into an alternate reality! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh.

Master cheif i need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hheheh not a problem. Just thought might as well contribute to a long going thread. But any Who, Ive never seen a Elite do this amazing Feat. And trust me, Ive played a lot of Halo.

And yes, Weed + Halo are an amazing combo. I play a lot better when im Stoned. Im Kinda like Neo in the matrix......

aronx
04-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Halo 2 should be a fairy tale. The Masta Chief falls in love with that beatch inside his head. They have sex and create a race of retards that want to take over the world.

BTW - Smoking weed does not make you cool, it makes you part of "the group".

StudioAlex
04-08-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by aronx

BTW - Smoking weed does not make you cool, it makes you part of "the group".

Yeah, in groups ike straight edgers, err, uhh...

I don't smoke much pot but I think that, as opposed to making you cool or a part of a group, it actually makes you high.

Strider_32002
04-08-2002, 11:19 PM
i think a level of a Halo in the woods, and the desert would be awesome, and get some human flying things thrown in their, and their should be a mission where u drive the dropship to the destinations your assigned to, then get off at a destination and start their! and HARDER LEGENDARY! Legendary is too easy!