PDA

View Full Version : Does it bother you that Xbox owners dont have these games.........

Ninja Scroll
04-08-2002, 10:31 AM
Ever since Sega released the Genesis back in the glory days I was exclusive to them for over a decades worth, which included the Saturn & Dreamcast.
So in that time span I missed out on classic titles on every console that was not made by Sega until the Dreamcast left me and I turned to the Xbox for my gaming needs.
Well im not gonna let the boat pass me by again.
Though I will never sell-out to Sony, I am gonna get a GC.

But for those that are just gonna stay exclusive to the Xbox I wanna know does it bother you that you will never see games on the system like: Resident Evil's Remake, RE:4, Wrestlemania X8, Final Fantasy XI, ect?

Yeah, you can say we will have Project Ego & Elder Scroll III Marrowind for our RPG needs but come on. Does it bother you at all?;)

Brevity
04-08-2002, 10:36 AM
I say yes and will get any console that has bad A$$ games, I have not gotten a GC yet b/c they dont have any cool games yet. And I dont know why but I dont think I will ever buy a PS2....I play my friends some, I dont like the controler. Anyway good thread I will talk more when I get back from class.:)

JJaX
04-08-2002, 10:59 AM
It ****es me off more than you can imagine. I want my FF series dang IT!

Nato King
04-08-2002, 11:05 AM
I don't know what to say about this but you made a good point there. GC does have so titles that are not coming to xbox. So I think it does bother me that I will never see games on the system like: Resident Evil's Remake, RE:4, Wrestlemania X8, Final Fantasy XI, ect?. But that is life. Good thread man.

:) :)

Calve
04-08-2002, 11:06 AM
I play my friends systems!!!

i play some ps2 games but i would never buy a ps2!!

Samething with ***cube

Im gonna play the big titles but come on!!!!!

Xbox rules!!!!!

Peace

LynxFX
04-08-2002, 12:10 PM
Good thing I don't want any of those games. :D

I do like the Sonic series and some of the old school Mario Brothers(none of this mansion stuff). Overall I don't really see any games that one system has exclusively that I absolutely must have. All games have their equal counterpart that can satisfy me either on the Xbox or the PC.

Hugh_Jass
04-08-2002, 12:16 PM
I don't have time to play all the XBOX titles that interest me. So, no, it really doesn't bother me on those rare occasions when other systems manage to squeeze out a game that doesn't suck.

Dre
04-08-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
It ****es me off more than you can imagine. I want my FF series dang IT!

you got it head-on bro

Ninja Scroll
04-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Good thing I don't want any of those games. Overall I don't really see any games that one system has exclusively that I absolutely must have. .

Um,... Resident Evil Remake & RE:4 are not must haves?:rolleyes:
Yeah, okay.

btw, thanks to all the addicts who have me props for the good thread topic:)

silvertrace
04-08-2002, 01:01 PM
i just wanted to chime in on this subject(a good one too)......:cool:

i do hate to see certain games not arriving on my beloved box, but u have to look at both sides....there are games that we have that other console owners are prolly steaming about.....i'm sure gamecube and pos2 peeps just get furious everytime there is a HALO commercial or PGR......u gotta look at both sides.....

i'm greedy tho, i want the resident evil series and FF, but i'm lucky to have what i have.....

ps....jjax ur box is full....can't pm u........what happs last nite...?

JJaX
04-08-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

ps....jjax ur box is full....can't pm u........what happs last nite...?

WTF! WTFFF! WTFSFACFF <------Use your imagination

My Pm box is empty. Im not a moron, I know how to clear out a mail box. Its empty. Why cant people Pm me!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About last night? I saw you, PM u and you didnt reply in time i guess. Then when i saw you on IRC on friday you never MSG me back. So oh well. Better luck next time eh.

silvertrace
04-08-2002, 01:07 PM
i just assumed u and ur buddies were passing out candy to little kids in hopes they'd come back to ur pad and pleasure u......wanted to give u the benefit of the doubt......jk

we need to play asap.....can only be one master chief on the east side.........(silvertrace points to himself in a condiscending mannor)

JJaX
04-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i just assumed u and ur buddies were passing out candy to little kids in hopes they'd come back to ur pad and pleasure u......wanted to give u the benefit of the doubt......jk

we need to play asap.....can only be one master chief on the east side.........(silvertrace points to himself in a condiscending mannor)

BWHAHAHAHAHA for the sake of ninjas thread, Ill leave it at that.

LynxFX
04-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Um,... Resident Evil Remake & RE:4 are not must haves?
Yeah, okay.
Not at all. I have zero interest in that series. Same with Final Fantasy. Just don't care for them. So yes, they are not must haves for me.

E-Xbox
04-08-2002, 02:21 PM
i honestly neva think bout it
therefore i obviously do not care
with the xbox exclusive games...and the few selective ports that are good...i am satisified...
and soon enuff...m$ will own all!
hehe

peace

Crazy Joe
04-08-2002, 03:28 PM
I try not to think about it too much, only Final Fantasy really peeves me off. Before I bought an Xbox, i didn't really know about this site or other sites like it where I could find info on stuff. I had heard ALOT of stuff, including on the web that Square was going to develop exclusively for Xbox. I realize now that i was dumb, but it made perfect sense, FFXI online, Xbox online, I figured perfect match. After I got it and then realized there would be no final fantasy, I almost took it back, but then i got sucked in by the almight Halo and the rest is history. 4 controllers and 6 games later I am in for life.

Skarp
04-08-2002, 03:41 PM
It shouldn't really bother you at all. As long as game consoles have been in existence there have been awesome games solely on certain consoles. Its those types of games that get people to buy one console over the other. So its going to be the xbox exclusive games such as Gunvalkyrie, Halo, and JSRF that will make people gravitate towards the xbox. Im sure in a PS2 message board somewhere there is probably a thread about someone being upset they don't have JSRF, Halo, etc...
Deal with it, or buy another console.

GokuX
04-08-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm staying exclusive to the Xbox pretty much for its life span. It doesn't bother me that I won't get to play those games as much, because I'll still get to play them on my friends' GCs whenever I have the desire. I'm sure we'll be doing some WX8 Royal Rumbles. I just don't want to bother funneling money into two consoles, I guess I'm not a HARDCORE gotta have everything gamer.

Spaztic
04-08-2002, 04:06 PM
I could honestly care less if the worn out RE series is going to come to the xbox. In fact I prefer a more innovative and deeper game comes out exclusive to the xbox. Same with the FF series, these games seriously suck hard! If I want to watch a movie (IE FF) I will rent a dvd.

As for Wrestlemania8x I definatly want it, to bad we had to get the pile of steaming crap call RAW!

mrmp3
04-08-2002, 04:26 PM
I could care less about RE. I loved #2 and played 3 and CV a lot but honestly it's not that scary any more. Zombies that sound like a retard having an orgasm isn't too scary any more (not the ones that look like mosters the ones that look like humans but are zombies). As for FF, I got a PS2 so I'm set. I'm a bit ****ed off I can't get WMX8 cause they finally put in the WCW/ECW stars and I won't use a very realistic RVD but THQ, Anchor, and Yukes dropped the ball with SD! 3 and Raw. True Raw was a base game but really too many little problems that irked me. I know next year or the year after it'll be amazing but WMX8 looks pretty close ot amazing. It could be another flop and the only game that take my interest is SSBM and PS2 ports. But Xbox gets the ports too just with more stuff better graphics. Xbox even gets PS2 ports GC doesn't like Silent Hill 2. So since I got Xbox and PS2, I'm set. GC has a lot of hype going for it, but I see a lot of those titles flopping. Eternal Darkness looks promising but I could live without it since I got Halo which I still haven't stopped playing. Signing off...

No Fear 23
04-08-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Though I will never sell-out to Sony, I am gonna get a GC.

But for those that are just gonna stay exclusive to the Xbox I wanna know does it bother you that you will never see games on the system like: Resident Evil's Remake, RE:4, Wrestlemania X8, Final Fantasy XI, ect?

if u havent heard of this, there is another survival horror coming out to xbox possibly in may. it is call The Thing. i read it at some site that said that this game is between residnet evil and silent hill, but only scarier. they said something like that. sorry i was too lazy to post that site here. Also, later in the future, xbox will have 10 times better games than the ones u listed for gc. but its up to u.:)

batman46st
04-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Well lets see no i cant honestly tell u that i wont miss those games wat they did to zelda is a damn shame and wrestlemaniax8 yeah that game i have to say looks appealing and reident evil i never really got into. Im chilling though now if final fantasy went to that system and not xbox thats when i would get that system too. and dontworry your a hardcore gamer not a microsoft freak u get no hate from me man.