PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye!

mattcoxonline
04-08-2002, 01:34 PM
Okay, I have been on these forums for quite some time

Longer than most... but now I leave you.
Why? Because I can't keep up....

The forum has grown so much and loads of threads are started each day, i don't get chance to read them all...
Back in the days the select few could browse the forums and every post would be read, everyone knew each other......

Anyway, I'd like to keep the title of "Official XBA European Buddy" and I'll always visit the site......mostly to check on the news and PM people.....

So long, love you all (or those that I know)

JJaX
04-08-2002, 01:56 PM
I say stick around and post while you can. Your still a part of the xbox community. :)

Nato King
04-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I say stick around and post while you can. Your still a part of the xbox community. :)

Yes stay around mattcoxonline Post when you want to you don't have to post to each and every thread just post to some. Poeple will love to have your input on things.

:)

E-Xbox
04-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Yes stay around mattcoxonline Post when you want to you don't have to post to each and every thread just post to some. Poeple will love to have your input on things.

:)

i agree man
but im thinking..if u leave...
u cant hold a title n e more man...
sorry..

peace

Brevity
04-08-2002, 02:26 PM
If you leave can I have the # of posts you got sent to mine so it looks like I have more than I do, somehow Ninja has been ciphering off my post numbers.

Ninja Scroll
04-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
If you leave can I have the # of posts you got sent to mine so it looks like I have more than I do, somehow Ninja has been ciphering off my post numbers.

LOL!:D

But on da real doe mattcox. I feel you bro! If you make a thread now chances are it wont be on the first page in an hour because there are sooooo many threads made that it is hard to keep up.
I just wish people would only make 1 or 2 tops a day or every two day and give other members te chance for their threads to shine.
Anybody feel me on dat?

But mattcox is cool, i'll miss ya junior,... well.. for the next 5 minutes,... then after that i'll forget who you were!

:D j/k comeback soon sunshine!:)

Skarp
04-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Just come around and read one out of every twenty threads or so. Thats about how frequent a actual good post comes aorund

GokuX
04-08-2002, 03:58 PM
So you're leaving, but you're not leaving. Oh well Lata have fun. Come back, etc.

Spaztic
04-08-2002, 04:14 PM
Just come around and read one out of every twenty threads or so. Thats about how frequent a actual good post comes aorund

you arn't lying!

don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you Matt!

mattcoxonline
04-08-2002, 04:51 PM
Thanks all....I'm touched....

No really, I'm touched, let me finish......

arggh, much better! :D

Damn, I ain't seen much of Van at all over the last few months...I wander where he got to. Oh well, I stole his joke ;)

Anyway, I'm just gonna check back to this thread tomoz, check any more comments. hopefully see a reply from Maximus or Van.

Just thought I'd say, I have been on the forums longer than Waximus and visit every day, but have only 400 and odd posts whereas maximus has thousands, I dunno if Maxi has broadband, but my crappy modem couldn't cope, and also I didn't post bull****.....then again, everything maximus seemed to say was relevant - even talk about beer....hmmm.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Laters,

JADE8704
04-08-2002, 04:55 PM
hey don't go man...stay and post when you have free time..you dont have to post every single day...

ps. brevity, i like that sig...what is it?(the model walking)

Plewis
04-08-2002, 05:07 PM
yeah... ninja your one to talk about not posting that much:D ... and is it just me or does it look like you are ****ing on that guy in your sig?

silvertrace
04-08-2002, 05:12 PM
lol @ plewis.......kinda looks like a ninja workout tape....hehehehe

jk ninja...had to jump on the bandwagon...there is safety in numbers....:cool:

monkeyman
04-08-2002, 06:05 PM
no offense but thats a stupid reason to leave hell i never read all the post cause most of them have already been put dont leave:(

Afro Aura
04-09-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Okay, I have been on these forums for quite some time

Longer than most... but now I leave you.
Why? Because I can't keep up....

The forum has grown so much and loads of threads are started each day, i don't get chance to read them all...
Back in the days the select few could browse the forums and every post would be read, everyone knew each other......
Anyway, I'd like to keep the title of "Official XBA European Buddy" and I'll always visit the site......mostly to check on the news and PM people.....
So long, love you all (or those that I know)
Hey dude where do you think your going I need some support over here in Birmingham, I to come on every day just to look at the posts and I have to say there are quite a few I've also got one d@mn slow modem (56bps) it would be nice to here how thinks are going up there in Manchester and anyone else who lives in the UK
So stay on, do you have a US XBOX as I do it would be nice to here someones elses point of view (in the UK)
also if you leave I'm nicking your "Official XBA European Buddy" title hehehe

UnitedKingdom
04-09-2002, 04:22 AM
Hey mattcoxonline, stick around. We need more brits on here!

Rule britannia

http://www.shu.ac.uk/pri/scripts/xbox/ukflagan.gif

http://www.shu.ac.uk/pri/scripts/xbox/UNKG005.gif