PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Marrowind

MensurB
04-08-2002, 05:54 PM
I have a question about Marrowind, how does it's magic sytem work, what kind of spells will you have? I would love playing a sorcerer, remember I'm here to ask a question, so don't give me any bull****.

Azazel
04-08-2002, 05:58 PM
Check out the review in Gamespot. They have alot of detailed info about whats going on!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2856370,00.html

Bundy
04-08-2002, 06:22 PM
I do know that there is an "infinite" amount of spells you can create. Once you learn a particular spell you are free to use it how you see fit, this includes combining it with other spells.

Supperdog
04-08-2002, 07:13 PM
P.S. Its Morrowind not Marrowind :)

Cheerio! (As they say...)

E-Xbox
04-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
P.S. Its Morrowind not Marrowind :)

Cheerio! (As they say...)

i was gonna say the same thing....
hehe...

peace

Nato King
04-09-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by ty818
Check out the review in Gamespot. They have alot of detailed info about whats going on!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2856370,00.html

Hey ty818 I don't think I ever read that review before it was very intresting. Thanks for the link. I am sure now that me buy this game will be worth the money.:) :)

JJaX
04-09-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by MensurB
remember I'm here to ask a question, so don't give me any bull****.

Why would we give you bulls4it here???

If i caught your gandalf looking ass out in the elder scrolls realm, id chop of your head and sell it to some little blind boy.

shererboat
04-09-2002, 08:30 AM
JJaX, dont misjudge this young apprentice with the powers of gandalf..........he was a very powerful old man:D

Supperdog
04-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

If i caught your gandalf looking ass out in the elder scrolls realm, id chop of your head and sell it to some little blind boy.

*nudges dumb and dumber*

"I....I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS QUIET!!!"

MensurB
04-09-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

I'm not sure if he is kidding or not, but I just hate it when people start duing that kind of *****, I mean, I'm here to get my question anwered and to listen to people talk me down

PS I'm not attacking you personally JJAX with this :)

MensurB
04-09-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by MensurB

I'm not sure if he is kidding or not, but I just hate it when people start duing that kind of *****, I mean, I'm here to get my question anwered and to listen to people talk me down

PS I'm not attacking you personally JJAX with this :)

...answered and NOT to listen to people talk me down...

sorry about that :p