PDA

View Full Version : I just could not take it anymore!

Xtopia
04-08-2002, 06:18 PM
After dowloading and playing the multiplayer demo for Medal of Honor: AA, I finally broke down and bought the full version game for the PC. I was trying to wait for the XBox version, but impatience got the better of me! It is an awesome game! And I recoomend you buy it (for XBox of PC), you will not regret it! I am not saying it is better than Halo, but I think it may be as good! I guess I like it so much because of the multiplayer! I mean the single player experience is awesome! But via gamespy, you can have up to like 60 dudes battling it out! With out lag! RogerWilco also enhances the experience!
So what do you guys think? Do any of you guys have MOH:AA? If so what do you think?

CodeMonkey
04-08-2002, 06:34 PM
Yeah I agree, my favourite level is the beach, it’s so real with the bombs going off, people exploding around u and stuff. Downside = cr@p ending…………. And I though it was to short. Other then that…well worth getting for people who like this type of game……

Xtopia
04-08-2002, 06:37 PM
Ya, Isn't Nohrmandy (Sp?) Awesome! Man, I had to sit up and walk away it was so intense! Do you play online? It is sweet!

dave_m123
04-08-2002, 06:39 PM
LOL the ending of Medal of Honour : AA is a masterpiece compared to the lame endings for C&C Renegade & Jedi Knight 2

No Fear 23
04-08-2002, 07:09 PM
yo i cant take it nemore too, im gonna go tomorrow and get it!!, btw, how much does it cost??

VenoM
04-08-2002, 08:08 PM
umm its free :D joking :rolleyes:

E-Xbox
04-08-2002, 08:33 PM
moh:aa is a pretty cool game
very realistic
that guy Boju on here...
he is very very good at mohaa.....
hes part of [1CAB] i think thats what its called
and hes there best killa...

peace

Xtopia
04-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Irule, it costs $40 I think. Which is not that bad! MOH:AA is really like to awesome games, because of the multiplayer!

xbaaddict
04-08-2002, 10:10 PM
sounds cool do u think it will have online capabilities for the xbox i sure hope so

Xtopia
04-08-2002, 10:23 PM
I honestly don't know about online capabilites with XBox...I'll try and find out! But I do know this...EA is still not sure (or has not announced) whethere they are bringing MOH:AA or MOH:Frontline to the XBox. They have said they are bringing one or the other. I'm not sure, however, if this means they won't bring both:confused:

LynxFX
04-09-2002, 12:22 AM
I just borrowed this from a friend two nights ago. It definately is an awesome game. I won't get it for the Xbox now but if you never played it and it is out on the Xbox I would recommend purchasing it.

Am I like the only one that made it all the way through the Normandy invasion with just one try on normal skill? It was very intense but I guess I was always at the right spot at the right time.

UnitedKingdom
04-09-2002, 05:11 AM
Brilliant game, just loved the saving private ryan based environments. Picking off those germans with a sniper before they can blow up the bridge,- i started saying that poem/prayer he sayz in the movie.:o

stilly
04-09-2002, 07:33 AM
oh yes, i bought medal of honour aa, for me pc and after the stress of finally getting it to load, and my mouse work while it was running, was very impressed with the couple of levels i got to play before it crashed, and never reloaded, i had to take it back. this was around the time i was thinking about getting a geforce3 for my pc, but as it was £200 + the xbox made more sense, and plus all the games i am looking out for are coming out on the xbox anyways the choice was made even more simpler. i'm gagging for aa, i doubt it will be as good as halo, in the long run due to lack of blood, and level design, but it certainly won't be far behind it. it was the best fps i had played on my pc in many a month, well when i last fired up half life infact.

Brevity
04-09-2002, 10:03 AM
I am the same way I wanted to wait, but as you know Xbox games take a realy long time, so when my friend got it I **rnt a copy, then added all the xtra blood and other patchs. I like the veriety to the game/ inside-outside, dog attack, people attack, the beach rocks. I have RCW and I am going to play it starting soon. I bought a new game that I am now playing alot (check that-make it all) it is Dungeon Siege This game rocks. And I noticed that the book to it gave credit to Ed Fries in the back, I know people have asked but I wonder if it will be brought to our Xbox? Anyway ya MOH rocks, and I think that the Xbox version of it and maybe the ps2 version, and RCW are all gona be out sooner than we think. I dont know though.