NBA ID 2003 (B)
Halo 2 (B)
B.C. (B)
Project KX (B)
Project by Tim Schafer's Team (B)
Racer by Bossgame studio (B)
Platformer - Yeti Interactive (B)

Microsoft Hockey (C)
Project by Bizarre Creations (makers of PGR) (C)
Shadowrun RPG (C)

A Few "Amazing" Platformers
A Few Games that will "Blow Everything Else Away" (these may or may not include some of the above)

Third-Party:

Star Wars: KOTOR (A)
Panzer Dragoon by Sega (A)
Crazy Taxi by Sega (A)
Shemnue 2 (A)
Toe Jam & Earl III (A)
Sega GT 2002 (A)
Malice (A)
Unreal Championship (A)
Dead or Alive-based Game (A)
Superman (A)
Blood Rayne (A)
Dead to Rights (A)
Deathrow (A)
House of the Dead 3 (A)

Sega Sports 2K3 (B)
Metal Gear Solid (B) (either it'll show or be cancelled)
Grand Theft Auto (B) (either it'll show or be cancelled)
Soul Calibur (B)
The Matrix (B)
Fellowship of the Ring (B)
Phantasy Star Online (B)
SWAT (B)
Rainbow Six (B)
Dino Crisis 3 (B)
Strident (B)
Duality (B)
Yager (B)
Ridge Racer (B)
Battlefield 1942 (B)
Outlaw Volleyball (B)
Enclave (B)
Aliens Vs. Predator (B)
Jurassic Park (B)
TimeSplitters 2 (B)
Turok (B)
Orchid (B)
Tekki (B)

Dues Ex 2 (C)
Theif III (C)
Quake IV (C)
Doom (C)
Virtua Fighter 4.1 (C)
Tony Hawk 4 (C)
Serious Sam (C)

Ninja Gaiden (D)
Shemnue 3 (D)
Blizzard Game (D)
Sonic X (D)
Counter-Strike (D)
Half-Life 2 (D)
+Surprises and Unnamed Games

Please add any that you can think of to this list. The good news is that most of these games will be available by the end of this year or early next year. The bad news... you may need pockets as deep as Bill Gates' if you want all of them.

More Surprises?

There's no doubt that Microsoft has learned from their weak E3 showing last year that surprises and quality content are key. Over the last few months, things have been extremely quiet on the Xbox front, which could only mean that Microsoft has purposefully put a "PR block" up on most surprise and bigger name Xbox games so that they make a huge splash at E3. Micrososft even went as far as cancelling their yearly Gamestock show to prepare for E3. Things should get wild and TeamXbox will have a booth on the show floor to bring you all the details up close and personal.

StudioAlex
04-09-2002, 12:21 AM
I'm wondering which game it will be that blows everyone away this time around. I hope it's panzer, as everyone should bow down to that series. My bet, however, is that Project Ego will be the "it" game, at least for the Xbox.

datalink7
04-09-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
I'm wondering which game it will be that blows everyone away this time around. I hope it's panzer, as everyone should bow down to that series. My bet, however, is that Project Ego will be the "it" game, at least for the Xbox.

Yes, Project Ego is going to blow everyone away in my opinion. It is the reason I bought the XBOX. It if wasn't for this game, I would have just spent the money on upgrades for my computer.

Skarp
04-09-2002, 04:49 AM
After E3 sales of xbox will most definetly rise. The lineup is spectacular.

UnitedKingdom
04-09-2002, 05:21 AM
Now we see the true power of the force!!!! xbox rulez

Hope to see halo 2 there.:cool:

Has anyone seen much of conflict: desert storm, me heard this is gonna be v. good. Also heard a rumor of an enhanced version of operation flashpoint coming out on xbox. yeah baby!

azmodan
04-09-2002, 11:58 AM
yo heh sorry if this is a newbie quesiton but wtf is e3 are they realeasing those games or just talking about them heh

silvertrace
04-09-2002, 12:01 PM
check it out.....its a video gamers heaven......"sigh"

http://www.e3expo.com/

and there are never stupid questions.........just stupid people.....just kidding man.....:cool:

StudioAlex
04-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

and there are never stupid questions.........just stupid people.....just kidding man.....:cool:

Nah, it's "There are no stupid questions, except in college. Keep your mouth shut dumb ass."

JJaX
04-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Halo 2 maybe??????????????

How about halo2, not for a looong Time.

ADEMA_RULES
04-09-2002, 02:44 PM
you forgot WWF Raw2, I think that going to make it, Anchor/THQ been working on it like a week or coupler days before WWF Raw came out.

and i'm just wondering is there any screenshots of Microsoft Hockey I never heard of it but if Microsoft made it, it be a great Ice Hockey game that uses the xbox power, that NHL 2002 diden't and NHL Hitz 20-02 kind used ps2 and gamecueb graphics mabe, and does Microsoft have any baseball games? I want to see a baseball game that uses xbox power, All Star Baseball 2003 sucks and Tripple Play 2002 sucks but hopefully WorldSeries 2k2 or 2k3 be good I forgot what year it suppose to be for, but Microsoft has a football games and basketball and from what you said it looks like they have a ice hockey game.

Master Gracey
04-09-2002, 02:59 PM
Personally, I'm looking forward to The Unseen. With that, Morrowind, Project Ego and Pirates, I'll be set for years!

Also, I hope they announce GTA3 for Xbox because I'll finally have another game to put in my "must own" category (which is really small.)

ADEMA_RULES
04-09-2002, 05:13 PM
and another game you forgot is Legend of Wresterling I forgot to name it and i got off so I just waited when I got back online, but like at ign.com there a Article and Screenshots of Legend of Wrestling and I think it might make it and be show at E3

and does anyone know when the E3 is? I heard in May but never heard any dates or nothing.

darianX
04-10-2002, 12:41 AM
Ya know, I'm getting weary of seeing the words "Halo 2" splattered all over creation. Not just here, but on just about every Xbox forum it's there. People drooling all over themselves saying "what if" and "wouldn't it be cool". Yes, there probably will be a "Halo 2" of some sort, but you can bet the farm it isn't going to be this year, perhaps next year or maybe even later. And yes there might be some kind of announcement at E3 saying "We are going to/are working on it" but that's all folks. Here's why:

I read an interesting article in XBN magazine about the development of Halo. They interviewed the guys from Bungie...it was a living h3ll of sorts to get Halo out the door. They worked for 72 hours almost straight through the last 3 days before the deadline. Add to that, several months before deadline, they looked at what they had to do and their schedule and found that they would be months late. So they went cutting, cutting, trimming...until they couldn't trim anymore. Initially it had 20 levels and it shipped with 10. I won't repeat the article, but basically they worked like fools for 1 year straight - from the time they switched gears and retooled the entire system to the Xbox to final ship time.

I really don't think they're in high gear at Bungie getting Halo 2 out the door...it's only been around 5 months since the intro of the Xbox. Give them time, let them create a great game (and fix the d@mn graphics stuttering problems) and THEN unleash it. Too much of a good thing can be bad....

Crazy Joe
04-10-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by darianX
Ya know, I'm getting weary of seeing the words "Halo 2" splattered all over creation. Not just here, but on just about every Xbox forum it's there. People drooling all over themselves saying "what if" and "wouldn't it be cool". Yes, there probably will be a "Halo 2" of some sort, but you can bet the farm it isn't going to be this year, perhaps next year or maybe even later. And yes there might be some kind of announcement at E3 saying "We are going to/are working on it" but that's all folks. Here's why:

I read an interesting article in XBN magazine about the development of Halo. They interviewed the guys from Bungie...it was a living h3ll of sorts to get Halo out the door. They worked for 72 hours almost straight through the last 3 days before the deadline. Add to that, several months before deadline, they looked at what they had to do and their schedule and found that they would be months late. So they went cutting, cutting, trimming...until they couldn't trim anymore. Initially it had 20 levels and it shipped with 10. I won't repeat the article, but basically they worked like fools for 1 year straight - from the time they switched gears and retooled the entire system to the Xbox to final ship time.

I really don't think they're in high gear at Bungie getting Halo 2 out the door...it's only been around 5 months since the intro of the Xbox. Give them time, let them create a great game (and fix the d@mn graphics stuttering problems) and THEN unleash it. Too much of a good thing can be bad....

I am COMPLETELY with you on this, I couldn't have said it better myself. There will definitely be a sequel to Halo, I can't see there not being one. There is no reason to make people nuts by announcing Halo 2 at LEAST a year before it will be released, probably longer.

UnitedKingdom
04-10-2002, 06:20 AM
Hey, a man can dream. Mmmmmm halo 2, gonna kick your ass. :cool:

Hugh_Jass
04-10-2002, 11:51 AM
E3 will be exciting, but not all games shown at E3 see the light of day. Take Duke Nukem Forever, for example. That was shown at E3 years ago and it still hasn't been released.