PDA

View Full Version : Syndey Xbox owners wanted for ABC-FLY program...

flymax
04-09-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi guys,

My name's Max Brown and I'm a producer with the new ABC digital youth channel, FLY. We're about to put out a morning show on the "main" ABC channel, starting this Saturday.

We're looking to shoot a quick segment with one or two Xbox owners, maybe a quick review and criticism of the games you own and how your Xbox is fitting into your life.

The *only* problem is...I need to shoot this tomorrow (on Wednesday, 10th April). It's all very last minute, but the people that I was originally going to shoot with appear to have dissapeared off the face of the planet.

If you think you could spare an hour tomorrow in the morning, afternoon or early evening, please either email me (brown.max@abc.net.au) or phone 99504073. I have voicemail, so call at any time tonight and leave contact details.

We're looking for people aged either in their teens or early twenties. And any female gamers out there...it would be great to hear from you. If there's a couple of friends out there that would like to talk to us at the same time, that would be great, since we could get potentially opposing views on things.

Just wanted to add that the shoot is very low key and casual. We're digital, which means no big production crews with hundreds of lights in your face. Just a small crew of two, and a little handheld digital camera. The shoot would only take an hour.

We like to keep it as natural and informal as possible.

In addition, I also shot at the Sydney Grace Bros launch last month. If anyone who spoke to me there would like to get in contact with me about this, that would be great.

Thanks, hope to hear from anyone interested. Soon. ;)

Max