PDA

View Full Version : nhl hitz 2002

stilly
04-09-2002, 08:19 AM
i've played the demo, and love it, anyone got it and does it stand the test of time. worth getting whens it's second hand, is my thought, though that applies to most xbox games out now.

Durden-XBA
04-10-2002, 04:32 PM
Read the reviews... I have it, and I think it's totally awesome!

Kraft
04-10-2002, 04:34 PM
I thought it was a lot of fun. I opted for NHL2002 though due to more realism and a lot more options. Then again, hockey always plays a little 'arcadey' no matter how real it is it seems like. You'll be happy with it in the long run though, if not I'll buy it off you ;)

Young_Fledgling
04-15-2002, 09:30 PM
it is ok.... fun.... but i felt that it got old kind of quick...

Niner Six
04-16-2002, 07:45 AM
I've owned it for about three months now and i'm still playing it...it does have replay value.

Aussie_18
04-16-2002, 04:22 PM
I wanna buy a copy at EB on the weekend, I've also played the demo and its sweet fun especially with four players... Hey maybe I can trade in JSRF... I've officially had enough of that :mad:

Wooooo go NHL Hitz :cool:

avh00a
04-17-2002, 09:16 PM
I would definately play the Hitz some before buying it... My friend has it and he never plays it anymore since he beat the game. I personally went for NHL2002 and love it because it is more realistic. I have won the Cup and am continuing to love it. The realism is nice but it also has enough entertainment value to keep you interested. NHL2002 is clearly the way to go if you want more of a simulation game that is also fun to play.

stilly
04-18-2002, 01:39 AM
ya correct, after humming and harring, i bought jsrf, spur of the moment thing, while being in a shop with money to spend, and loads of xbox games, i took it home played it most of the night, then took it back and bought nhl 2002, jsrf was cool, looked good, played well, but i needed a sports sim, to beat something, love it, i thought it would have greater depth then hitz, and was not dissapointed. i know nothing about hockey, expect it makes a top video game. i would recommend it to anyone. and the commentators crack me up.