PDA

View Full Version : sell 1 million, get a new box...

silvertrace
04-09-2002, 12:36 PM
i'm well aware that people have already posted about halo selling 1 million copies, but now its got a revamped box......no big changes, just a deserving gold blammie................:cool:

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/site/1

does this mean my old halo box is a collectors item?????:)

Skarp
04-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Yeah its a collectors item. Only you and the other 999,999 people who own Halo will have them. I think you need to throw a party.

silvertrace
04-09-2002, 03:42 PM
how bout in ur mouth....everybody can cum..................:cool:

dont start this game with me........heehehehhehehee

khaos2005
04-09-2002, 05:00 PM
I don't even want to know what silvertrace is talking about.

Wu3000
04-09-2002, 05:35 PM
i got the original,
i didnt need a gold seal catch my attention.

wu

GokuX
04-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Hey Silver I like that picture U're using in your sig. Did you apply filters to achieve that look or was it already like that?

silvertrace
04-09-2002, 05:45 PM
thnx for the compliment....the pic came as is.....i just used paintbrush to add the letters and reshape it......:cool:

GokuX
04-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Excellent choice in sig pics.

monkeyman
04-09-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
I don't even want to know what silvertrace is talking about.

you mean the cum thing??

if so then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but anyways WOO HOO GO HALO!!!!!!

No Fear 23
04-09-2002, 07:36 PM
keep in mind, Japan still havent gotten Halo yet. When it comes, im predicting the numbers to go VERY HIGH.

Calve
04-09-2002, 10:07 PM
You own me at halo?!?!?!?!?!?

I own your mom

well at least any one can for 2 easy payments of 6 cents

Peace

silvertrace
04-09-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Calve
You own me at halo?!?!?!?!?!?

I own your mom

well at least any one can for 2 easy payments of 6 cents

Peace

:D just know this.....we can play anytime, anyplace and i'll be happy to post the results in my sig.......unless, ur not man enough???????:D

Crazy Joe
04-10-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by silvertrace

:D just know this.....we can play anytime, anyplace and i'll be happy to post the results in my sig.......unless, ur not man enough???????:D

come on boys play nice

ahh, screw it, rip each other apart!!!!

:eek:

Brevity
04-10-2002, 09:25 AM
Silvertrace your sigy ROCKS I love it,,you owe Visa royalties. haha

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Yeah, Silvertrace! Nice siggy! I finally got the chance to see it...I've been too busy with the flu and trying to play Halo with you on XBConnect, however, too bad the entire country is between us, therefore, preventing us from playing as if we were playing on a LAN. But, it should be nice this summer!

By the way, there is a dude nicknamed "CoCo", also in North Carolina, that often plays on XBConnect that said he hates playing against you since you talk so much trash! hehe...I just about died laughing :D

silvertrace
04-10-2002, 12:45 PM
i remember coco..........i played him in my lamespy days.....he was a solid newb(running at me with the AR while i'm cappin his dome with the pistol)

i hope i didn't give him any nightmares.........and for anyone else on the east coast NC area.......gimme a holla so i can drag ur chit.........:cool:

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 01:00 PM
i remember coco..........i played him in my lamespy days.....he was a solid newb(running at me with the AR while i'm cappin his dome with the pistol)

i hope i didn't give him any nightmares.........and for anyone else on the east coast NC area.......gimme a holla so i can drag ur chit.........:cool:

hehe...funny thing is, he said the same thing about you! lol...No joke...but, don't worry, I covered for ya...I got him to admit that you are a good Halo gamer :D

He claimed that he rarely gets beat...I guess that's why he hosted a 1 v 1 game on Blood Gulch and I beat him 15-9 :D

silvertrace
04-10-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

He claimed that he rarely gets beat...I guess that's why he hosted a 1 v 1 game on Blood Gulch and I beat him 15-9 :D

thnx for standing up for me dude......but i have a silly question....how'd u let that newb kill u 9 times..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 01:24 PM

thnx for standing up for me dude......but i have a silly question....how'd u let that newb kill u 9 times..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

Dude, one thing is for sure, he wasn't a newbie. He was actually very good...just not as good as me :D He said that he has beat you a few times and you have beat him a few times, too. By the way, one of the reasons why he killed me 9 times is that he hosted the game...and, you know what the advantage is if the host is hosting from North Carolina and going 1 v 1 with a dude in Seattle ;)

silvertrace
04-10-2002, 01:30 PM
i was just joshin' ya bout gettin killed 9 times, and as for him beating me......maybe in a dream of his....honestly.....he's never played me 1 on 1.....its been team slayer, and he would always host cuz he's a HOSTING WHORE.......(if he's reading)....and i would get stuck with a serious newb.....and he and a friend with dual host advantage would go to work on my newbie counterpart.....see what he didn't tell u was that my team might have lost, but i had the most kills and least deaths of anyone.....

so if coco wants to taste defeat, tell him to put his hand in my cookie jar...............:cool:

and someone on here called Halo Evolved ripped off my sig pic....
aren't there enuff halo pics that u ain't gotta steal mine:rolleyes:

JJaX
04-10-2002, 01:32 PM

and someone on here called Halo Evolved ripped off my sig pic....
aren't there enuff halo pics that u ain't gotta steal mine:rolleyes:

Theres 100's

http://halo.bungie.org

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 01:44 PM
i was just joshin' ya bout gettin killed 9 times

Oh, dude! I completely realize that! But, I felt pretty cool to beat him since he was hosting and I was getting all that lag. I mean, winning him 15-9 with that much lag on Blood Gulch was pretty amazing considering that it was choppy :D

JJaX
04-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Oh, dude! I completely realize that! But, I felt pretty cool to beat him since he was hosting and I was getting all that lag. I mean, winning him 15-9 with that much lag on Blood Gulch was pretty amazing considering that it was choppy :D

If you beat the host, The host most really really suck.

silvertrace
04-10-2002, 02:06 PM
Jjax has 2 points........

1. the 100's of pics for halo.......(thnx dude, maybe that cat will get something original)

and

2. if ur in seattle and he hosted and lost 15-9, there is no way he could handle the fury that i'd put on him, seein as how we live in the same state....(but if he sucks as bad as i think he does, i don't wanna claim him as a tarheel)

i'll be on later tonite Jjax....i don't use mIRC that often, but if i'm on gimme a holla......and when i'm in xbc, i name my server silvertrace

JJaX
04-10-2002, 02:08 PM
Jjax has 2 points........

1. the 100's of pics for halo.......(thnx dude, maybe that cat will get something original)

and

2. if ur in seattle and he hosted and lost 15-9, there is no way he could handle the fury that i'd put on him, seein as how we live in the same state....(but if he sucks as bad as i think he does, i don't wanna claim him as a tarheel)

i'll be on later tonite Jjax....i don't use mIRC that often, but if i'm on gimme a holla......and when i'm in xbc, i name my server silvertrace

Aiight, Ill look you up in Gamespy if im on, And we can use XBC as a means of playing.