PDA

View Full Version : Project Ego character life

Dre
04-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone,

As many of you might already know, Project Ego will change the way that many people regard RPG's. As for myself, I haven't been so psyched for a game to come out in a long time (well.. Diablo 2 was kinda the same excitement factor for me ;)) Anyhoo, from what I've read, you will play a character starting at age 15 and ending at death.. which can be caused by old age.

I'm wondering if people choosing to master magic instead of weapons will have a longer life span. It would be pretty cool to be a 200 year old wizard but could give an advantage to this style of play. What do you think? Could the game still be balanced with this? How could the "fighter" classes have the same degree of gameplay with say only half the time a wizard could have?

My suggestion would probably be that the illusion of time advances at a slightly quicker pace for the wizard. Let me know your opinions

Nato King
04-09-2002, 08:45 PM
Like you said Dre all we can do is make opinions and suggestion until it comes out. I am waiting for E3 to launch and than we will finally see what Project Ego has to offer.:)

E-Xbox
04-09-2002, 08:47 PM
i cant wait for this game!
its gonna revolutionize the rpg and xbox and console world!!!!

peace!!

Calve
04-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Tru dat Home boy :D

Peace

shererboat
04-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Dre
My suggestion would probably be that the illusion of time advances at a slightly quicker pace for the wizard. Let me know your opinions

wow, thats a good theory!!.....i dont think i couldve come up with sumthin like that myself, unless i was high as hell and watching sumthing on the discovery channel relating to wizards, hahaha:D

E-Xbox -- gotta give u props bro, i cant help but laught everytime i look at ur siggy and see that umpa!!!!,......