PDA

View Full Version : just thought of this!

NomadLLama
04-09-2002, 10:37 PM
i think that someone might have already said something about this, but in "halo2" wouldn't it be awesome if u could play as the Cheif OR some kind of genetically engineered Elite or any other kind of covenent, and u could evolve as a diff alien!? kind of like Alien Vs. Predator2 where u can play as 3 diff. guys? different objectives, same form, just the grunts and stuff like that help you instead. you could use all weapons like the cheif. maybe you start as like a grunt, then become one of those black ones with the "hunter guns" and then evolve into one of them or something like that! that would be awesome, and "halo2" took place on earth, where as the cheif would try to save it, while the alien would try to destroy it! just a thought.... im tired right now, but tell me what u think.

Bundy
04-10-2002, 06:34 AM
not a bad idea, and I think it would add to the replay value. Plus multiplayer would be sweet since there would be more than just masterchiefs.

Warthog
04-21-2002, 09:46 PM
I would love to play as a grunt That would be asome. I also would like more variaty of weapons

Alien
04-22-2002, 06:30 AM
I think it would be funner playing as an Elite instead of a Grunt.

LynxFX
04-22-2002, 05:13 PM
Yeah I loved Half Life because of that. They had a different game for each of the view points, The scientist, The opposition, The security guard. I was just waiting for the inevitable, The crawling crab thingy. :)