PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Reckoning Priest movie

Dre
04-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Whats up all.. this thing was released like 2 weeks ago but I don't remember seeing it on the forums. After watching it, I thought to myself "Self, you have to share this with your fellow addicts"... so here (http://ftp.interplay.com/pub/movies/hunter-priest.mpg) it is

4 words:
I WANT THIS GAME

Lates,
Dre

Crazy Joe
04-10-2002, 03:37 AM
all i got to say is, that guy is the most badass priest i have ever seen! this game should be pretty sweet.

Nato King
04-10-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
all i got to say is, that guy is the most badass priest i have ever seen! this game should be pretty sweet.

I agree with you Gortholomew this game will be very badass. I love it.:)

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Yeah...this is definately my next XBox game before I get Unreal Championship and Brute Force :D All three of those will definately be in my XBox library when they hit the shelves!!!

VenoM
04-10-2002, 03:13 PM
the game looks very cool...never seen that vid before,hes not the only character in the game though right...looks like ive seen other playable characters before somewhere.....but this guy looks cool

04-10-2002, 04:10 PM
How badly I want this game. After watching one of the first movies of this game the controls didn't look very smooth, and in oxm they said they wanted to see the controls polished up a tad. I hope the control scheme is great by the time it comes out, this games gonna be killer.

this thing was released like 2 weeks ago but I don't remember seeing it on the forums
yeah they didn't release it because they wanted to fix some things. OXM had an ad that said it was coming in May, but I've also heard June/July.

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
the game looks very cool...never seen that vid before,hes not the only character in the game though right...looks like ive seen other playable characters before somewhere.....but this guy looks cool

Actually, there are four...two dudes and two chicks...each with their own strenghts and weaknesses. I can't wait for this game!! :D

DIGITAL
04-10-2002, 04:57 PM
im fiending for this game, hunter's gonna be like crack,im hooked an i havent even played it yet! when the exact relase date

Kilik
04-10-2002, 07:10 PM
I can't get the frickin movie to play, what format is it?

Dre
04-10-2002, 07:16 PM
Just a normal mpeg. Windows media player should be able to play it without any problems.

Not sure if you did this, but try right-clicking on it and saving it to your hard-drive first.

Hope this helps,
Dre

Kilik
04-10-2002, 07:32 PM
Thats weird my media player wont work on that link. Could you
give me the web address and i'll try it from there?