Huckleberry
04-10-2002, 04:49 PM
http://www.xbox.com/news/0204/stateofxboxv-9.htm?det=1

khaos2005
04-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Good read Huckleberry! Thanks.

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Like I always have said, Microsoft doesn't do things half-assed! This is going to be sweeeeeet!!!!!

khaos2005
04-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Like I always have said, Microsoft doesn't do things half-assed! This is going to be sweeeeeet!!!!!

Hell yes it will be! I can't wait any longer!

Actually, I can. I want them to be ready, and have all the bugs worked out. With this service should be the release of some kick ass games!

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005

Hell yes it will be! I can't wait any longer!

Actually, I can. I want them to be ready, and have all the bugs worked out. With this service should be the release of some kick ass games!

Exactly, dude! Wait until E3 where we will all get a taste of what is to come! Man, I wish I could go to that thing!

khaos2005
04-10-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Exactly, dude! Wait until E3 where we will all get a taste of what is to come! Man, I wish I could go to that thing!

So do I. I am a game developer, not professionally, but as a hobbie. You have to be press or in the industry to get in, as I understand it. However, I hope to be in the industry in several years (okay, maybe 5 or 6 with college and things), so I am looking forward to having the chance to go for the first time.

LynxFX
04-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Sounds good so far, but still would like to hear about the pricing and online features.

Guess that will have to wait for E3. Wish I could go to that too. :D

Huckleberry
04-11-2002, 01:22 AM
an idea on how to get to go to E3...

those of us that can put together lucid and succinct thoughts could go to a local newspaper and try to get a pt job as a video game column writer...

the perks? a press credential and a legitimate way to get into E3. i'd go even if i had to pay my own way!!! how cool would it be to meet up with 10 or 20 fellow xba's and see what the other 6400 of us can't wait to find out?

Brevity
04-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Good news: I feel like I want to go to e3 more than I wanted to go to the supperbowl or the final four, or the allstar game, or the playoffs. What the HELL is wrong w/ me. I am now going to go out after school and shoot hoop for an hour or so to get back into life, than I will watch some b-ball 2night, before online halo. ya that should do it.