PDA

View Full Version : What is, more than likely, your next XBox game purchase?

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Mine will definately have to be Hunter: The Reckoning! I love multi-player games...and the fact that this is not split screen even makes it better! Besides, I like games with a lot of blood and gore, team strategy, and just plain fun! :D Great Beer drinking times lies ahead, I'm sure :p

CodeMonkey
04-10-2002, 06:54 PM
Munch
then Hunter As long as there are no delays
:p

DaN_HiBiKi
04-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Next game will be Morrowind.
Need something... this is it. :D

Oh, when I pick that up, I'll buy some S controllers for no apparent reason.

Dre
04-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Morrowind and Hunter... I can't wait! I wish Interplay would give us an idea when Hunter is coming... I've heard everything from 1 month ago all the way to july-august...

ADEMA_RULES
04-10-2002, 06:57 PM
I mabe try to get NFL 2k2 next, I going rent it first thought, I loved the sega sports series on Dreamcast but they could messed up the whole thing on Xbox like EA Sports did to Tripple Play 2002, I liked 2000 and now 2002 is all messed up, or I mabe try get Burn Out.

Kilik
04-10-2002, 07:03 PM
For sure hunter then morrowind I'm looking forward to both of
these games so bad.

ScorpionX
04-10-2002, 07:08 PM
I am really looking forward to Brute Force. I just saw a demo of it and was amazed by the graphics and weapons. That might be my next game.

Dre
04-10-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
I am really looking forward to Brute Force. I just saw a demo of it and was amazed by the graphics and weapons. That might be my next game.

Where was the demo? Do you have a link? I so want to see this game in action!

xbaaddict
04-10-2002, 07:13 PM
unreal,morrowind,enclave,bruteforce,project ego are some of the games i want

ScorpionX
04-10-2002, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure but because it was my friend's disk but in the demo it shows Brute(that lizard guy, right) and he is shooting things out of his cannon on his arm and they are just fighting a bunch of guys. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

l Maximus l
04-10-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Where was the demo? Do you have a link? I so want to see this game in action!

Dre! Dude, there is a BAD ASS Brute Force movie right here (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,537531,00.html) Just select your connection speed :) DISCLAIMER: Maximus is not responsible for the urination of pants! :D

If Brute Force comes out before Hunter, I will, undoubtably get Brute Force. I plan on getting Brute Force, Unreal Championship, and Hunter: The Reckoning as my three next games for sure!!!

dave_m123
04-10-2002, 07:21 PM
Jet Set Radio Future & then when its released Morrowind.

Dre
04-10-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dre! Dude, there is a BAD ASS Brute Force movie right here (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,537531,00.html) Just select your connection speed :)

If Brute Force comes out before Hunter, I will, undoubtably get Brute Force. I plan on getting Brute Force, Unreal Championship, and Hunter: The Reckoning as my three next games for sure!!!

Thanks Max! Wow.. Brute force is going to be even sweeter than I thought!

ScorpionX
04-10-2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah, that was the video I saw. It looks really good.

E-Xbox
04-10-2002, 07:29 PM
MORROWIND!
and i mite pick up an S controller too..

peace

No Fear 23
04-10-2002, 07:32 PM

hey max, what about Outlaw golf??? in some earlier posts u said that u were def. gonan pick this game up. im gonna pick it up too cause its fun, oh, and u can beat ur caddy's azz. lol:D

preetz16
04-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Morrowind, definetely. I want this game so much. I really hope that it'll ship on the 29th, I've already preordered!

Dar
04-10-2002, 09:07 PM
Morrowind, although I see the prices are dropping on some of the less than stellar titles. Nightcaster for $40 maybe. Hell I've seen Kabuki warriors for $20. Is it bad enough that only $20 will be a waste of money? Looking out for Enclave after that.

Liquid Gears
04-10-2002, 09:11 PM
SPIDER-MAN: THE MOVIE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comes out the same day the comes out!! Go check out the movie preview of it at Gamespot.com!!

2k2freak23
04-10-2002, 09:58 PM
I would get the game BURNOUT the video clips taht i saw of it were sweet and the graphics are sweet too.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Well mine would have to be, GUN METAL:cool:, Chase, Maximum Chase, Brute Force:cool:...well thats it for now.

Untill next time...:mad:

DZNUTZ
04-10-2002, 10:33 PM
morrowind,hunter,outlaw golf,brute force...i think thats the order their comming out...but if it aint...i'm grabbing all those games first day available.

Skarp
04-10-2002, 10:34 PM
I thought this is thread was about your next purchase...people are listing games coming out in over 2 months....anyway I would say Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, when I can the money. Or Morrowind in a few weeks.

Dre
04-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
I thought this is thread was about your next purchase...people are listing games coming out in over 2 months....anyway I would say Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, when I can the money. Or Morrowind in a few weeks.

Some people unfortunately don't have the money to purchase a game every month or two.

shererboat
04-11-2002, 06:51 AM
im pickin up rallisport this weekend........ive wanted it for awhile but havent had the time or $$ to go get it.........

after that its morrowind, ghost recon, then outlaw golf.......

id get hunter and brute force but im pretty sure that JJaX would pick these titles up so id prob play his....:D

im looking most forward to UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, but thats not coming out any time soon............

UnitedKingdom
04-11-2002, 07:06 AM
My last game (wreckless) was a big dissapointment. I've been looking at Oddworld: Munch's Oddesse and it sounds good. If anyone has got or rented this game could you give me your views on it. Thanx.:)

RudedogX
04-11-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
My last game (wreckless) was a big dissapointment. I've been looking at Oddworld: Munch's Oddesse and it sounds good. If anyone has got or rented this game could you give me your views on it. Thanx.:)

UK, Munch is definetly worth while! It's one of the funnier and more bizarre games! If you have the time, play it a couple of times through and try to get both endings!

On to the topic at hand...I've already got Morrowind on Pre-order, but if that doesn't come out by the end of April, I guess my next purchase is definetly Outlaw Golf!

Bundy
04-11-2002, 09:12 AM
I have $100 in best buy gift cards that has morrowind and hunter written all over it.

Highlite23
04-11-2002, 09:43 AM
Spiderman, FIFA World Cup and Morrowind.

Gee, why am i always broke.......HMMMMM?????????

Young_Fledgling
04-11-2002, 09:54 AM
i will prolly get gta3.... me have no $$$$ :(

crazyotto
04-11-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
MORROWIND!
and i mite pick up an S controller too..

peace

You are right on both counts! My girls B-day in 5/4, $$ will be tight. I pre-ordered Morrowind but EB still doen't have the "S" controller in there computer to pre-order. Hope for the 30th on that.

Huckleberry
04-11-2002, 09:58 AM
morrowind is already preordered...*drooling*

i anxiously await project ego, unreal championship, and brute force!

FpS_PhReeK
04-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Outlaw Golf!!!!!!!!!! Man this title looks cool... I mean the Asian Dominatrix is worth the price of admission alone!!! Hehe...

PhReeK out!

ftyards
04-11-2002, 10:19 AM
I just bought Gunvalkyrie yesterday off ebay for $33, to hold me over for my next purchase off hunter the reckoning due out 5/29.

Dre
04-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by ftyards
I just bought Gunvalkyrie yesterday off ebay for $33, to hold me over for my next purchase off hunter the reckoning due out 5/29.

Where did you get that release date? I've been looking all over for a release for Hunter and can't find one. Man I hope you're right.. my last exam is on the 30th and I'm picking up a game right after.. Hunter would be so sweet!!

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by irule23

hey max, what about Outlaw golf??? in some earlier posts u said that u were def. gonan pick this game up. im gonna pick it up too cause its fun, oh, and u can beat ur caddy's azz. lol:D

Dude!! irule!!! Great call! Yes, I'm definatley getting that game, too! But, I'm not sure if it's coming out before Hunter: The Reckoning or not. Whatever come out first, I'm definatley picking that game up as my next game! :)

Storm
04-11-2002, 11:24 AM
I'm buying Spider-Man next. Software Etc. said thats it coming out on April 14th...but someone here said that it comes out the same day as the movie. Which is it?? :confused:

ftyards
04-11-2002, 11:35 AM
Where did you get that release date? I've been looking all over for a release for Hunter and can't find one. Man I hope you're right.. my last exam is on the 30th and I'm picking up a game right after.. Hunter would be so sweet!!

I got it off ebgames.com Dre.

ftyards
04-11-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Got it off ebgames.com sorry for the double post.

Spaztic
04-11-2002, 11:45 AM
I am getting Hunter next. I will probably be forced (by fiance) to get Buffy when it comes out also!

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bryanhls
I am getting Hunter next. I will probably be forced (by fiance) to get Buffy when it comes out also!

Buffy?!?! Man, sorry, dude...I know some dudes on here think that game is going to kick ass and stuff...but, I am not hyped up at all for it. I realize you said your fiance is interested in it and not you, however, that hugz nutz, man! Well, atleast she plays games!! :D

Hugh_Jass
04-11-2002, 12:03 PM
I'm not really sure what I will get next as release dates are less than reliable.

I've had Elder Scrolls 3 on pre-order for months.

Dre
04-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Storm
I'm buying Spider-Man next. Software Etc. said thats it coming out on April 14th...but someone here said that it comes out the same day as the movie. Which is it?? :confused:

I remember reading somewhere the release date would be after or on the same day as the movie as the game gave away the movies plot.

Hope it helps,
Dre

JJaX
04-11-2002, 01:01 PM
morrow wind + RSC + outlaw Golf

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
morrow wind + RSC + outlaw Golf

Dude...I have RSC and it's bad ass! Easily my second best game out of my eleven owned games. Only second to Halo! The only bad thing about it is that it is not System Link capable...but, that hardly detracts from the game :) I also can't wait for Outlaw Golf, as you mentioned...no more need to hit the local tavern and bust out $10 for a Pitcher while playing Golden Tee...now I can be drinking in the comfort of my own home while playing, what looks like, a sweet Golf game with my buddies! :D

JJaX
04-11-2002, 01:28 PM

Dude...I have RSC and it's bad ass! Easily my second best game out of my eleven owned games. Only second to Halo! The only bad thing about it is that it is not System Link capable...but, that hardly detracts from the game :) I also can't wait for Outlaw Golf, as you mentioned...no more need to hit the local tavern and bust out $10 for a Pitcher while playing Golden Tee...now I can be drinking in the comfort of my own home while playing, what looks like, a sweet Golf game with my buddies! :D

Hell yeah RSC is cool as a polar bears Scrotum!

I played it over the weekend with 3 other peeps. Drunk driving in RSC = good times. Yeah, System link would have been great. And i wish the tracks where 5 times bigger.

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Hell yeah RSC is cool as a polar bears Scrotum!

I played it over the weekend with 3 other peeps. Drunk driving in RSC = good times. Yeah, System link would have been great. And i wish the tracks where 5 times bigger.

I find myself immersed with the single player mode...I love that game! And, like you said, drunk RSC multi-player is sweet! There's nothing more satisfying than crashing into you're buddies' ralli-cars knocking them off of the track...it's a regular "Chinese downhill" while playing RSC. (A "Chinese Downhill", if you aren't familiar, is when you battle while racing...the term is mainly used in real life snowboarding or skiing....good memories of buddies crashing into trees :D)

DZNUTZ
04-11-2002, 01:51 PM
an asian dominatrix in outlaw glof!!!! now i'm double sold!!!

mmmmm....asian women...mmmmmmmmm

sorry guys to each his own...but asian women tickle my pickle...

i'm also considering picking up spidey...if it aint good i'll just return it...but it does look kinda sweet.

DZNUTZ
04-11-2002, 01:53 PM
btw...can anyone confirm the asian dominatrix in outlaw golf?......
i didn't see her in the demo?

oh well off to hit a bucket for lunch...... maybe i'll find my own lil asian hunnie on the range!:)

Hugh_Jass
04-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

sorry guys to each his own...but asian women tickle my pickle...

I've only dated one. She was very...enthusiastic and imaginative.

Liquid Gears
04-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Some people unfortunately don't have the money to purchase a game every month or two.

And I'm one of them. lol.

Spaztic
04-11-2002, 04:54 PM
Buffy?!?! Man, sorry, dude...I know some dudes on here think that game is going to kick ass and stuff...but, I am not hyped up at all for it. I realize you said your fiance is interested in it and not you, however, that hugz nutz, man! Well, atleast she plays games!!

LOL! Well I figure for $50 to keep her happy is well worth it. I think if she likes hunter enough she won't need Buffy! But in either case $50 bucks to not hear her ***** about not having the game is a great investment!

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls

LOL! Well I figure for $50 to keep her happy is well worth it. I think if she likes hunter enough she won't need Buffy! But in either case $50 bucks to not hear her ***** about not having the game is a great investment!

You are one smart man! :D

FpS_PhReeK
04-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
btw...can anyone confirm the asian dominatrix in outlaw golf?......
i didn't see her in the demo?

oh well off to hit a bucket for lunch...... maybe i'll find my own lil asian hunnie on the range!:)

Yeah I can.... as a matter of fact you can go to the main page of this website and scroll half way down and look on th eright hand side and read the interview with the games developers.... here is an exerpt:

Mistress Suki, the exotic Asian dominatrix - Hitting the links, litterly, is one tightly-laced, leather-clad golfing diva whose game is all about discipline. Inflicting maximum punishment on every ball she hits is Mistress Suki, assisted by her bruised and battered, but amiable 300 pound whipping-boy caddy, Puddin'. Watching these two out on the course is an excruciatingly exciting experience.

Sounds so yummy.... I will get this the first day it comes out.

PhReeK out!

Kooster
04-11-2002, 08:29 PM
I'm probably going to gett Morrowind, then Brute Force.

Storm
04-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I remember reading somewhere the release date would be after or on the same day as the movie as the game gave away the movies plot.

Hope it helps,
Dre

Ugh...I wonder why Software Etc. has it listed on their signs as April 14th. They're taking pre-orders and everything. I've been so eXcited too. :(

BTW...I just bought 'Masters of the Universe: The Secret of the Sword' off of eBay. :D I haven't seen it in forever. I can't wait til it comes in the mail!!! :D

Duke
04-12-2002, 07:30 AM
In my dreams it would be BF:1942, of course I seriously doubt I can wait till summer for a new game.

Nato King
04-12-2002, 01:38 PM
My next two game I am getting is 2002 Fifa World Cup, and Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind.

The Cat gave me those two. hahaha:) :)

kornavs19
04-12-2002, 01:51 PM
most likely Brute Force. Then GTA III.

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Its a toss up... Brute Force, Morrowmind, and GTA3 are my biggest wants (and you never know with the way things get delayed).

TEA
04-12-2002, 08:03 PM
BruteForce,JSRF,SsX Tricky,and Spider man.Will rent and try morrowwind and hunter.

dragonx87
04-16-2002, 07:49 AM
mine will most likely be gta3. if not that, then hunter: The Reckoning.

Ninja Scroll
04-16-2002, 09:04 AM
Maybe,.. just maybe Spider-Man (based on da movie) becaue Best Buy is running a deal that if you buy the game this Thursday you will get a FREE $10.00 gift card!!

But if not, or even if I still get Spidey im still gonna get Marrowind & Hunter:The Reckoning.:)