PDA

View Full Version : help- genma onimashu

phat_pat
04-10-2002, 06:55 PM
i am stuck in the keep, seems theres no where togo. i found the left piece of the emblem but cant find the right piece. wheres it at? and how do you open the door with the blue thing stuck on it?

FeelinDandy
04-16-2002, 08:13 PM
doors that have special locks can be opened with different weapons right (beat the game a while ago so I can't exactly remember) but the fire one opens red - wind is green I think and lightning is blue.

If you can be more discriptive maybe I can help more. There are many doors with different locks in gemna!

Good Luck

phat_pat
04-16-2002, 10:35 PM
i am in the keep, i have been everywhere i can go, i cant open some doors outside, and they are marked with red ink. theres also a door with a blue "pit" on it i cant figure out. i have all 3 swords and i have been underground. there is a door with ghost that wont let me through, nowhere else to go i have found underground. well tell me wha ya think q;]

FeelinDandy
04-16-2002, 10:43 PM
have you been down the well?

phat_pat
04-19-2002, 06:27 PM
i went down one well and a guy hung down from tha ceilling, theres another well looking thing with something shining in it but i cant figure out how to get down or to it :mad:

y2kash_14
05-04-2002, 05:33 PM
hehe..........onimashu....:D