PDA

View Full Version : Two in the Works from Bungie

crazyotto
04-11-2002, 10:34 AM

Bungie's Max Hoberman has revealed the Halo developer is working on not one but two new projects. Head inside for some serious guesswork.

To celebrate sales of Halo exploding past one million Bungie's Online and User Interface Lead Max Hoberman spoke to Xbox.com and revealed, "Right now we're working on two games. One has been in the works for quite some time; one has been in the works, well... not very long at all. I can't say any more about either one without The Man's blessing."

We were the first to bring you news of what one of the developer's titles would be back in our first issue. Remember when our secret agent the Mole saw what looked like a fantasy-based siege warfare game during a visit to Bungie's headquarters? It might sound a million miles away from Halo, but the Mole told us it was looking good. Hopefully E3 will shed some light on this one.

As for the second, well there can be only one choice really and that has to be some form of Halo sequel or add-on – unless the developer has farmed out Halo to another Microsoft developer.

Fingers crossed all will be revealed at E3 and we'll be there to bring coverage that will be second to none. Hit the link above for the full interview.

11/04/2002 11:18:26

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 10:43 AM
**Max proceeds to foam at mouth** :D

Thanks for the news!!

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2002, 10:45 AM
Anything from Bungie has Ninja creaming in his Ninja Turtle boxers as if I just saw Penelope Cruz!!!:p :p :p

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
**Max proceeds to foam at mouth** :D

Your foaming out da mouth?!:confused: :eek: :confused:

I thought you told me you stopped doing that fruity **wink,wink** stuff waxy! Oh well, I guess whatever floats your boat suuuuuuuunshine!:D

JJaX
04-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I thought you told me you stopped doing that fruity **wink,wink** stuff waxy! Oh well, I guess whatever floats your boat suuuuuuuunshine!:D

Getting sick with that thought.......

Man badder in a mans mouth? ACK!!!

That was nasty as hell ninja....

GOOD ONE!! :D

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Dude! How can you think of something like that? I guess it appears that you had your "Ninja Turtle Boxers" for lunch or somthing :D

Brevity
04-11-2002, 10:58 AM
I heard a/b this one is the GBA game right and the other is like a old timey game around the time of Knights -king and Queen, it will be based on the Halo engine, just pushed further. I read a/b this in one of my mags @ home.

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Getting sick with that thought.......

Man badder in a mans mouth? ACK!!!

That was nasty as hell ninja....

GOOD ONE!! :D

LMAO! Yeah, I read in one of the other threads that one of da Ninja Fans felt my humorous ways have been slippin as of late.
So da Ninja Laughs have returned.

Stay tuned Ninja fans, ....same XBA site, same Ninja Jokes!:D

GokuX
04-11-2002, 12:19 PM
I hope the second project is a sequel and not just an add on.

DZNUTZ
04-11-2002, 12:43 PM
hey ninja....have i ever told ya?.."you have the nicest smile i've had the pleasue of comming across" :D

DZNUTZ
04-11-2002, 05:44 PM
lol...i had to bump this cuz i thought it was funny how ninja hasn't responded all day to my comment. aint so funny now is it tuff guy???:confused: ;)

Laxeph
04-11-2002, 05:57 PM
I hope that both of these games are great, but just becuase Bungie makes them doesn't necesarily mean that they will be great. Cough Oni Cough.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-11-2002, 09:32 PM
Well i hope that it is HALO 2 and not an add-on, because it would make more sense to have a sequel rather than a lil' add on disc.

Untill next time...:mad:

XBOX MSSC
04-12-2002, 09:12 AM
[raids XBA's refrigerator takes a bottle of beer] WHOO HOOO [does the bungie dance]

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 09:18 AM
I smell Halo 2 on its way! Thanks for the news otto:)

crazyotto
04-12-2002, 09:59 AM
I read in OXM (in the rumor mole sect on pg 30 of the Jan issue) bout a update (an online expansion pack) called Halo 1.5 This is to have more weapons (flamethrower as seen on pg 54 on the 1st ever issue of OXM!!)

From OXM Jan: "the idea of releasing the full original Halo, plus a three-level addition to the game, more than 30 multi-player maps and a host of new weapons and characters."

So my 2 cents on Halo II, don't hold your breath but get ready for something new with Master Chief, and that makes me happy!

My question is, what is this original Halo? Can I find it in a store right now or are they talking about the PC version that went to xbox?

Hugh_Jass
04-12-2002, 11:52 AM
There is only one version of Halo at the moment.
The original version is the XBOX version.

DZNUTZ
04-12-2002, 11:58 AM
btw, crazy otto...i forgot to say THANK you for the info...u deserve 2 brownie badges and a gold star for that one!