PDA

View Full Version : Any 'good' game coming out for XBox soon?

Cannibal Corpse
04-11-2002, 11:50 AM
I see myself playing Gran Turismo 3, Jack and Daxter, Maximo and Metal Gear Solid 2 on PlayStation 2...Why? Because there is no good game on XBox at the moment.

XBox needs some serious quality games if it wants to compete with Sony and Nintendo.

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Halo - on-line. It's a must if you have Broadband. I have yet to have as much fun with any game compared to this!

Also, Outlaw Golf, Hunter: The Reckoning, Brute Force, and Unreal Championship is just a taste of what is soon to come. After E3, you probably won't be playing much of your PS2 :)

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2002, 11:59 AM
OMG, we were just talking about threads like this!:rolleyes:

Well im not gonna ruin your topic so I would recommend "Hunter:The Reckoning" it's due late next month.
I know I cant wait!;)

Cannibal Corpse
04-11-2002, 12:03 PM
I hope so, since my XBox is literally collecting box as I type this...

silvertrace
04-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse
Because there is no good game on XBox at the moment.

XBox needs some serious quality games if it wants to compete with Sony and Nintendo.

*silvertrace slaps cannibal corpse in the back of the head with his platinum selling copy of HALO

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 12:08 PM
Cannibal...do you have Broadband and have you ever played Halo on-line?

Brevity
04-11-2002, 12:39 PM
Right on MAX Halo online is like a whole other game. I like it b/c well it rock.

Xtopia
04-11-2002, 12:41 PM
I want to know this: Ninja, do u have broadband? If so, play online! If not, get it!

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
I want to know this: Ninja, do u have broadband? If so, play online! If not, get it!

Dude, funny thing is, Ninja HAS broadband but doesn't want to go on-line because he doesn't want to get smoked by his Master :D

Ninja, if you're reading this, I'm out of chicken wings and beer...hook me up pronto style!!! ;)

Xtopia
04-11-2002, 12:50 PM
WHAT?!?!?! You have broadband Ninja, but you don't play Halo online!!!!! That is crazy! Anybody that has broadband should play Halo online! And anyone without broadband should get it and then play Halo online!!!!
Ninja, downlaod XBConnect, or gamespy arcade and gamespy tunntell and just try it! Aren't you at all curious? What if you love it!?! Just try it out! If you do not like it, I will personally remberse you for the 1 hour of you life that you wasted!

silvertrace
04-11-2002, 12:52 PM
jeez......not this debata again......:cool: :eek: :cool:

*fires up da box in search of his next victim..........

open invitation to see how halo is played...........:D

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 12:53 PM
WHAT?!?!?! You have broadband Ninja, but you don't play Halo online!!!!! That is crazy! Anybody that has broadband should play Halo online! And anyone without broadband should get it and then play Halo online!!!!
Ninja, downlaod XBConnect, or gamespy arcade and gamespy tunntell and just try it! Aren't you at all curious? What if you love it!?! Just try it out! If you do not like it, I will personally remberse you for the 1 hour of you life that you wasted!

Yeah, no kidding! Just to get Ninja on-line, I'll even purchase a HUB and a few patch cables for the little Ninja Turtle! Just get on-line! :eek:

Xtopia
04-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Seriously Ninja, If everyone threw in $0.50, you could buy a hub and a few cat-5. Hubs only cost 10 bux, and you can get cat-5 dirt cheap. Also, if you'r afraid that is hard to set up, you are mistaken! I know nothing about computers, and I did it!

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 01:04 PM
Seriously Ninja, If everyone threw in $0.50, you could buy a hub and a few cat-5. Hubs only cost 10 bux, and you can get cat-5 dirt cheap. Also, if you'r afraid that is hard to set up, you are mistaken! I know nothing about computers, and I did it!

Exactly! Same case here as well! I am a networking novice and even I figured it out! But, then again, I must give a lot of credit to my buddies here at XBA for walking me through it :D

Ninja Scroll
04-11-2002, 09:56 PM
Oh My, xtopia & waximus are some pear presuring gamespy junkies! :D

Sorry to tell my fellow XBA comrades but Ninja is not on broadband.:(
I intend to upgrade a new computer this summer. Hopefully in time for the offical Microsoft Network they will reveal at E3.
Sorry fellas, but no Ninja ass kicking anytime soon online.;)

But wont it be sweet when UT: Championship comes out and we can all talk to one another on the Xbox headphone communicator thingy!? i cant wait to trash talk da mess out of xtopia & maxi-pad-imus's candy asses!:D
You both probably sound like whoosy girls anyways!:D
j/k!:)

Duke
04-12-2002, 08:14 AM
Maybe I've missed the boat on this one, but I was under the impression that HALO will not support the official online service. Unfortunately I left the box at a friend's house w/ the documentation.

BTW I do have broadband and I haven't played through gamespy or GW. Maybe patient, maybe scared; only time will tell........