PDA

View Full Version : Will XBox games ever drop in price???

Laxeph
04-11-2002, 06:32 PM
With Halo hitting the platnum mark and with PGR and Oddworld not far behind, I got to thinkin: will M$ ever drop prices of well selling games. Nintendo did it when their games sold 1 mill, but because of the high production cost (because they used cartidges instead of discs) they were only able to drop the price $10. Sony has taken it a step further they have dropped many PSX games to $20 and now four PS2 games. If M$ dropped prices to $20, would EB revoke their "Two used games and a new game free" deal. Tell me what you think.

mtbaird5687
04-11-2002, 06:45 PM
they already have. check out azurik and cel damage

l Maximus l
04-11-2002, 06:52 PM
The price of XBox games will definately come down the longer they are released. But, I don't expect many of them to drop all that soon...give it a few months or so.

Also, you can buy used games for very good prices. If they don't work for some reason, just return it :) Also, you can find a lot of great deals at www.half.com :)

In fact, go here: http://half.ebay.com/browse/browse.cfm?tag=gm_xbox

LynxFX
04-11-2002, 09:07 PM
Alot of launch games are all in the $30 range now. Check out Best Buy or Circuit City or CompUSA. They all have sales every week and some newly launched games are $40 for that week.

FaTBoi702
04-11-2002, 09:19 PM
yeah when they get old