PDA

View Full Version : The agony of the OXM Perfect run challenge.

Bundy
04-12-2002, 06:34 AM
Ok so I decided I would try to beat Mike Salmon's score in PGR. I know lots of done it, but I wanted to do it. Before I sat down to this, I had never gone a complete race while still racking up the kudos.

Last night after many times of trying, I finally kept my Kudos till the end. I was so pumped.

But then my score came up. I am about 170 kudos short. I was ticked. I don't know where I can make them up at.

Who all has beat it and what has your score been?

Highlite23
04-12-2002, 09:09 AM
Bundy I feel your pain, i keep breaking my string and it's really starting to annoy me. GOOD LUCK !!

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 09:13 AM
This doesn't really have to do with what you're saying... but what month's OXM is supposed to have the DOA3 add-on? I'm not a subscriber so I'd like to know when to pick it up.

Hey Bundy, I'm from Sandusky

Bundy
04-12-2002, 09:16 AM
highlite, i know exactly what you are talking about. It took me forever to keep it going,, that little dead area before the big left hand turn need the final stretch was always getting me. I hope i can do it again and add to my kudos.

flyboy, i believe that the doa3 addon on is scheduled for the june issue which will be out next month.

BTW, do you have boradband? we should be able to get some good pings between us and have some halo goodness going.

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 09:33 AM
I'm on a T1 at Ohio University, so I doubt it would be a problem. When I'm home though (Huron), its back to the old 56K modem... haha