PDA

View Full Version : Q-Claw on 007

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 09:42 AM
I've found that 007 seems to be in my XBox more than any other game lately (huge 4 player multi sessions). I just wondered if anyone else in here is addicted to the Q-Claw...

In multi mode, your claw can attach to the side of building, pulling you up like SpiderMan. From that position you can shoot other players, or start a freefall and latch onto another spot 1/2 way across the board. My friends and I are so hooked on the claw, we hardly ever walk anymore (its a lot of air to air combat :) )

ANYONE ELSE ADDICTED TO THE CLAW?:cool:

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 11:41 AM
Wow, sound pretty cool, Flyboy! However, I haven't played the new Bond on XBox yet. I played it on a Gamecube kiosk that we have in the electronics store that I work part time at...the games seems pretty cool, but, I'm not sure if I will end up picking it up since I am waiting for Unreal Championship and Halo has been occupying my time to fulfill my FPS needs.

But, from what you are saying, it sounds pretty sweet! :)

JJaX
04-12-2002, 12:27 PM
Its difficult to shoot while Q-clawing around. But i know what you mean. There used to be a mod for Quake 2 called LMCTF. I had binded my control key to the grappling hook(like the q-claw but faster) You where able to grapple around and shoot the gun you had in your hand. It was as Sweet as a chocolate ******.

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
It was as Sweet as a chocolate ******.

LOL!

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 02:20 PM
nice on jjax

i love 007...
its a goooooooood game..

peace

Wu3000
04-12-2002, 06:25 PM
man i know what you mean. the Qclaw is the shet. its all about who rules the skies in multi.

wu

GRAVEDIGGER
04-12-2002, 07:40 PM
It was as Sweet as a chocolate ******. -JJaX

LOL..1 time for ol' bwoy JJax!!, my dawg only speaks the facts..lol

Aight, anyways the Q-Claw is pretty tyte, i use it to escape from a slew of bullets or simply lay-wait one of the poor saps that i'm playing..lol

Untill next time...:mad: