PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force

XBOX MSSC
04-12-2002, 11:46 AM
Is anyone looking forward to this title besides me? I wet my pants thinking about this game and the level of quality it will have. I'm really hoping this game will raise the bar for all xbox games to come. So if anyone has any details about this game plz share :).

PS I heard somewhere that it'll include online play :cool:. is this confirmed?

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 11:52 AM
Hey, dude! I'm completely with you on this one! Brute Force is going to be SWEET!

Well, what I know so far is that it's a 3rd person squad based shooter. In this game, you will be able to switch to one of the four characters that are battling at the same time with you...or, better yet, you can have 4 people co-op mode...kinda like Halo's Campaign mode, however, you can use up to 4 people instead of 2!!!

Also, I understand that it will feature a sweet multi-player function and the game is System Link capable. So, the replay value on this game is expected to be huge!

One negative that I heard is that it only has 4 levels! But, I understand that these are not just "levels" as opposed to worlds. I guess each world is HUGE and very long...so, the regular mode should still be amazing. I know that each world will be completely different and there are several missions you will undertake in each world. So, this game looks to be extremely promising! Brute Force and Unreal Championship are two games that are going to give Halo a run for it's money, in my opinion :)

XBOX MSSC
04-12-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, dude! I'm completely with you on this one! Brute Force is going to be SWEET!

Well, what I know so far is that it's a 3rd person squad based shooter. In this game, you will be able to switch to one of the four characters that are battling at the same time with you...or, better yet, you can have 4 people co-op mode...kinda like Halo's Campaign mode, however, you can use up to 4 people instead of 2!!!

Also, I understand that it will feature a sweet multi-player function and the game is System Link capable. So, the replay value on this game is expected to be huge!

One negative that I heard is that it only has 4 levels! But, I understand that these are not just "levels" as opposed to worlds. I guess each world is HUGE and very long...so, the regular mode should still be amazing. I know that each world will be completely different and there are several missions you will undertake in each world. So, this game looks to be extremely promising! Brute Force and Unreal Championship are two games that are going to give Halo a run for it's money, in my opinion :)
Sweet Max, This game looks so sweet. I soo wanna cut Aliens in half with a saber thing. This game is really going to raise the bar for other games to come. :cool:

PS Max, i think you and I have similar tastes. We both like Beer,Xbox and Brute Force. :D :)

Ninja Scroll
04-12-2002, 12:05 PM
Yo, waximus has been pretty excited about this game for months!
I just hope it's gonna live up to the hype.
This has got to be the next best thing since Halo, concerning FPS/3rd PS's!
The only things thats not confirmed is online play.
It just a matter of if they will have the time.:cool:

XBOX MSSC
04-12-2002, 12:14 PM
I hope it will have online play, but we'll find out at e3. All we can do is hope and pray and pop a cold one. :D

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 06:52 PM
I figure that if Brute Force does not have on-line capability via Micosoft's on-line forum, it definately will be able to be played on-line through XBConnect and Gamespy. The game is System Link Capable and any System Link Capable game can be played on-line through XBConnect or Gamespy. So, either way, it's going to be sweet! I hope it is able to be played on-line via Microsoft's on-line forum, but, we'll see more after E3!!

Man, I wish I could be there!! :D

GRAVEDIGGER
04-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Well this game definately has a lot of hype around its belt, but i think that it will live up to it, because it seems to be coming with the same calibur of power as the great HALO, and that cant be a bad thing.

And you know what would be tyte?!?, if by then we were able to use the voice commader for the XBOX to command the team if playing by yourself in campaign mode!!:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

cornflake
04-12-2002, 08:01 PM
Ive been lookin forward to this baby since the day i looked in the lil xbox advert thing