PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind [What you gonna be?]

JJaX
04-12-2002, 12:03 PM
Im totaly pumped about morrowind. Everynew link you guys post makes the wait longer and longer! I cant wait to sit down with my bong and just enter a alternate reality.
Im curios in what kind of alter ego you guys plan on being??

I plan on being JJaX a dark knight of some sort [Kinda like Nightmare from SC]
im just gonna walk around and if anything even looks at me wrong im gonna kill it in a painful manner. Ill probaly buy a lot of slaves and make them beat up old people. Then ill kill them too. Then i plan on rising to become a head huncho for a bad ass faction. Then once im there leader im gonna kill them all and rape there wives. If i encounter any midgets they better run too, cause ill drown those little bastards.

how bout you guys?

XBOX MSSC
04-12-2002, 12:07 PM
I'm going to be Homer The Xbox Pimp j/k. I'm not sure i'm going to buy this game but, if i do get it i'm going to be some evil something.:D

Ninja Scroll
04-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Im with my nephew JJax, I sm am just dieing for a TRUE RPG on the Xbox!
I just hope with all my Ninja heart that it will not get another delay cause it's still listed to ship the end of this month.
Lets cross our fingers addicts!:)

Ninja Scroll
04-12-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Im curios in what kind of alter ego you guys plan on being??
how bout you guys?

Well im gonna be the XBA Icon, Role Model, Hero, & Father of all you addicts babies momma Ninja Jubei of course.
Im gonna be a thugged out, cornroll hair style, light skinned, 5'7 ass kicking S.O.B from da pimpin streets of D.C.
NAW MEAN!
Along with my trusty Katana sword of course!:cool: And some hoe's to save in this game so one of the multiple endings will be your hero-Ninja Jubei getting laid!:D

How about dat for some Elder Scroll III side story!

DZNUTZ
04-12-2002, 12:18 PM
i'm hoping some of the various mushrooms the game is supoosed to have are psycdelic...then i'll slang em to the locals and then robb em while there trippin. or in other words...i'm gonna be some bad ash mofo of course.

Brevity
04-12-2002, 12:19 PM
I have played many many RPG's and whenever posible I am always a archer of some sort. I working on that very thing in DS right now. I hate that like in Dioblo to be a Archer I had to be a Girl, I named her after my wife but it still was not like I wanted it, but thats ok I guess.

DZNUTZ
04-12-2002, 12:20 PM
hey ninja....5'7" ?!?!? i hope you got some wheels on ya son...cuz i heard Jjax was on the prowl for some midget stomping! JK playa!

JJaX
04-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Well im gonna be the XBA Icon, Role Model, Hero, & Father of all you addicts babies momma Ninja Jubei of course.
Im gonna be a thugged out, cornroll hair style, light skinned, 5'7 ass kicking S.O.B from da pimpin streets of D.C.
NAW MEAN!
Along with my trusty Katana sword of course!:cool: And some hoe's to save in this game so one of the multiple endings will be your hero-Ninja Jubei getting laid!:D

How about dat for some Elder Scroll III side story!

I dont think Urban Thug gear is a option for clothes in this game. But it would be cool if there was. Id roll around with a desert Eagle and bust off caps at people fishing.

OppiumNitrates
04-12-2002, 01:16 PM
im gunna be an elf of some sort but not sure prob gunna make up a bunch of guys and run around for a while with each of them and then reallly play the game after i choose who i wanta be

most likey gunna be an elf with mostly stelth & acrobatics /w a side of majik

Bundy
04-12-2002, 01:27 PM
My first character will be some kinda of mage elf. It will be good fun, can't wait.

I plan to have 2 or 3 characters and play the game completely different with each character..

JJaX
04-12-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
My first character will be some kinda of mage elf. It will be good fun, can't wait.

I plan to have 2 or 3 characters and play the game completely different with each character..

yeah i plan on doing that too! This game is gonna be amazing if it does everything it says it will.

OppiumNitrates
04-12-2002, 01:36 PM

yeah i plan on doing that too! This game is gonna be amazing if it does everything it says it will.

i agree there sounds like this RPG will have a very high replayability because of the charictera alone!!

hey JJaX u ever clean out yo mailbox??

Bundy
04-12-2002, 01:38 PM

it should, all of the previews that have been out there so far seem to include everything we keep reading..

JJaX
04-12-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

hey JJaX u ever clean out yo mailbox??

yeah, I had mad stuff in my outbox, Thats what was making it full!

Im such a tool. But you should be able to Pm me now....

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 01:47 PM
I don't know what I'm gonna be for Morrowmind yet, probably a badass knight.

I just wanted to say JJax has the most awesome pic in his sig. That is such a prime commercial! "Get 'cha own... SUCKA!"

JJaX
04-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
I don't know what I'm gonna be for Morrowmind yet, probably a badass knight.

I just wanted to say JJax has the most awesome pic in his sig. That is such a prime commercial! "Get 'cha own... SUCKA!"

im glad you like it. booker T is the s4it!

Ninja Scroll
04-12-2002, 03:22 PM

im glad you like it. booker T is the s4it!

Booker T. is a GOD, he RVD, nWo, Latino Heat, Regal , & da Hardyz are the reason RAW makes da SmackDown roster look wack!
Come on,.. Crock, Hollywood Hogan,.......yaaaaaaaawwn.:rolleyes:

Oh, and what's da dilly on da 5'7 hight yo!:confused: Ya'll knocking Ninja's hight?:o

JJaX
04-12-2002, 03:29 PM

Oh, and what's da dilly on da 5'7 hight yo!:confused: Ya'll knocking Ninja's hight?:o

Heheh your short! SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!

04-12-2002, 03:29 PM
I'm going to be a jerk in this game. I'll run around and kill old ladies and little animals.

OppiumNitrates
04-12-2002, 03:34 PM

dont worry ninja im bout 5' 7" too. . . . i got yo back

Ninja Scroll
04-12-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

dont worry ninja im bout 5' 7" too. . . . i got yo back

Thanks Oppium, atleast where taller than Vegeta in your siggy yo!
But as far as dat sucka Jjax goes, he dont wanna see my 5'7 ass on da streets.
Dont sleep on da shorter man junior, dats mistake number 1.:rolleyes:

Brevity
04-12-2002, 04:27 PM
While throwing up Jjax yet another sickening sig. Where the Hell do you find these frightening ash pic's? I think you go for the scary/ga y look. Any how your gonna say whats wrong dude, to which I am replying Its scary and ga y thats all. Could someone make this guy a custom sig please! Something nice not at all hurtfull to the eyes.:D

Crazy Joe
04-13-2002, 04:32 AM
if nobody minds i would like to bring the discussion back to the topic of the thread:

Gort is gonna be a badass little stupid orc that just knows how to bash stuff good, he ain't very good looking, and he ain't very smart, but he can crush a beer can on his head with the best of 'em!

P.S. Ninja: sorry dude, but you are short! :p

j/k

GokuX
04-13-2002, 06:17 AM
Well, if it's possible I'm gonna be an elder with a long beard and a robe. Of course I'm gonna be packing some seriously huge weapons. I'll probably play hero, but I may have evil bouts where I slaughter some folks if they don't respect their elders. If only this game were online. U'd be fearing the elder.

Woocifer
04-13-2002, 10:46 AM
I'll be the town nutcase...I'll ***** into a sock and run around smacking it off of peoples faces. Then I'll squat in that liquid mercury Xbox water and blow fart bubbles of death.

Intenacious, intersecting
Reaving fats from corporal griskin
Culled...for sodden gelatine brayed
Skeletal groats triturated, desinently
Exsiccated, sere glutenate brewed
For frivolous solvent abuse...

You

y2kash_14
04-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
Well, if it's possible I'm gonna be an elder with a long beard and a robe. Of course I'm gonna be packing some seriously huge weapons. I'll probably play hero, but I may have evil bouts where I slaughter some folks if they don't respect their elders. If only this game were online. U'd be fearing the elder.

wouldn't you want to make a Goku type person?

Frink
04-14-2002, 12:04 AM
I am going to be an evil lizard thing. I am going to carry huge weapons and kill all the innocent people I can. By the time I'm done the town's population will be 1, me.

FuNkY mOnK
04-14-2002, 08:44 AM

I plan on being JJaX a dark knight of some sort [Kinda like Nightmare from SC]
im just gonna walk around and if anything even looks at me wrong im gonna kill it in a painful manner. Ill probaly buy a lot of slaves and make them beat up old people. Then ill kill them too. Then i plan on rising to become a head huncho for a bad ass faction. Then once im there leader im gonna kill them all and rape there wives. If i encounter any midgets they better run too, cause ill drown those little bastards.

how bout you guys?
I will be the one to defeat you and become hero to all your victims.
If it goes online of course.:)

Calve
04-14-2002, 06:08 PM
You can hire slaves?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??

SWEET ASS ***** MOTHER ****ER

Peace

Brevity
04-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Anybody see that you can be a vampire? Check my MW thread 4 info.

JJaX
04-15-2002, 10:32 AM
You brevity, can you line up all your Sig pics (or take some out) so they sort verticaly. I hate when people have really wide Sigs and im forced to scroll to the right to read. And i hate scrolling to the right to read.........And when ever you post with that wide ass sig it ruines the thread....

And yes i read your MW post, nice read ;)

Brevity
04-15-2002, 10:56 AM
You brevity, can you line up all your Sig pics (or take some out) so they sort verticaly. I hate when people have really wide Sigs and im forced to scroll to the right to read. And i hate scrolling to the right to read.........And when ever you post with that wide ass sig it ruines the thread....

And yes i read your MW post, nice read ;)

Ok but only if you change your sig soon? I hate this one too. I posted the reason a while back. haha But 4U ok and you got to put me in your to 50 members K?

Brevity
04-15-2002, 11:00 AM
There R U all happy. And what do you think of the stick death thing,,,should I keep them and keep them rotating?

JJaX
04-15-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
There R U all happy. And what do you think of the stick death thing,,,should I keep them and keep them rotating?

hey man thanks!!

You can put all the pics you want in your sig, I dont really care. Just make it to wide. Stack the pics and stuff, NAW MEAN!?

Thanks again.....Why dont you like my siggy now?

Brevity
04-15-2002, 02:25 PM
While throwing up Jjax yet another sickening sig. Where the Hell do you find these frightening ash pic's? I think you go for the scary/ga y look. Any how your gonna say whats wrong dude, to which I am replying Its scary and ga y thats all. Could someone make this guy a custom sig please! Something nice not at all hurtfull to the eyes. ____--------that was from earlier.

JJaX
04-15-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
While throwing up Jjax yet another sickening sig. Where the Hell do you find these frightening ash pic's? I think you go for the scary/ga y look. Any how your gonna say whats wrong dude, to which I am replying Its scary and ga y thats all. Could someone make this guy a custom sig please! Something nice not at all hurtfull to the eyes. ____--------that was from earlier.
bWHAHAHAAH CANT handle the hungry man meal eh??

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA