PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2: Chapter 11 / Hylden City

Pimpn419
04-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Ok... I'm basically stuck on Chapter 11 (The Hylden City) and I need some advice on how to progress through this part of the area. I'm only 15% of the way through the level.. I start out at the save mark where you jump down from this platform and you have to use Charm to get some dude to pull a switch that releases that Demon (which In return kills the guard and the human).. then I go over and turn the lazer beam off and finally when the Demon Is right where I want him to be.. zap.. killed him. Then after pulling the stone with the green light and getting It In place (which you do earlier In the level) pull both levers In the room where the Demon was which blows a hole through a wall. Still with me? Ok, then this Is where I'm stuck.. In this room there's a human that you can Charm to lower the water and raise It again, you can move the block left and right only (there's a block it seems like you're supposed to jump on because there's a part of the gate It looks like you're supposed to reaise the water back up and then jump on the box after sliding It down. So If anyone has this game and has gotten past this and knows what to do or even knows of a site I could go to for info. please let me know...

-Matt

04-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Sure I'll help ya man, Ihad a heck of a time figuring this part out, too!:) This thread should probably be moved to the game help or new releases forum, though. Ok the block thing is just optional. Move the block so it's right below the part where the fence is broken. Get the water to go down, now you see where you're standing? Walk off of the side just enough so that you fall down to the smaller "step"; you shouldn't be on the ground. You should still be able to charm the guy even though you are lower and when he flips the switch, quickly switch back to Kain and jump across and run up the ramp and jump on to one or the rising platforms, and then you're up! Don't worry if some of the rising water touches you, just get on the platform. Now you can choose to jump on the block and go through the part of the gate that was broken, or just continue through the level. I don't remember what was down there, but it's nothing important. If you do decide to get it, you'll have to do this part all over again, which is kind of a pain. Hope it helps:)

OppiumNitrates
04-12-2002, 03:41 PM
my boy has this game it looked f***ing awsome. . . the different move u can do to people with the different wepons u get. . . excessive blood. . . sorry i didnt beat it cant help ya

Pimpn419
04-15-2002, 01:33 PM
thanks a lot for the help man! I haven't tried it out yet but just getting past that part will great.

-Matt