PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Got My Naki Usa Carry Bag From Naki And Xba!!!

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Man! This thing is beautiful! It's well crafted, extremely durable...the zippers are heavy duty, too!

I set my XBox up so I am playing it while it's in the case! You can flip the entire top open and the sides have air vents so the XBox can breathe! Man, this thing is really sharp looking, too! It's well insulated and it has plenty of padding to keep the XBox safe and secure.

Also, there's a seperate pocket for you to put two XBox controllers and two memory cards (Not sure why anyone would need memory cards, but, hey! It's there!) and it has several slots so you can put your XBox games (discs only) and a pocket for manuals and such. The only downfall is that it doesn't hold beer :D

I am going to write NAKI USA a "thank you" letter on behalf of us members of XBoxaddict :)

Many thanks to XBA and NAKI!!

Huckleberry
04-12-2002, 04:22 PM
congrats, maxy! even though there are tons of great people in this here forum, if anyone deserved one, it was you. you're sort of the Godfather of XBA!

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Huckleberry
congrats, maxy! even though there are tons of great people in this here forum, if anyone deserved one, it was you. you're sort of the Godfather of XBA!

Wow! A Godfather, huh? Sweet!

*****Max procedes to mumble something that no one understands*****

:D

Thanks for the compliment :) But, one thing is for sure, this case is truly a great gift! If anyone didn't win one, I strongly recommend buying one! It's VERY nice!!!

Chr0nik
04-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Just thought I would drop you guys a line... Having fun in Spain.. Drinkin and Eating...

Chr0nik
04-12-2002, 04:48 PM
Look at the size of the Sac on that Bull.. Hehe...

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 04:53 PM
Chronik!!!! Hey, dude!! Give us an update! Also, nice sac!! :D

FlyBoy
04-12-2002, 05:17 PM
Congrats Max... the cases are badass aren't they? I play out of mine all the time too! It helps keep it clean and organized. Naki and XBA rule for doing that giveaway.

Felix
04-12-2002, 05:19 PM
are you sure! :)

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 05:31 PM
yo maxy..
i got mine a long time ago..
and i used to play with the case closed cept the front and back...
but then the xbox doesnt get enuff ventilation...
cuz while i play 007 then..it would juss exit the game and go to the main menu of the xbox....
so i kept it in the case...with the top folded back..and the sides opened up....

also wat thing thats bad bout being canadian and winning this case
is that i had to pay $22 CAD to receive ma bag b/c of the stupid canadian cuztom rules and stuff

peace

Frostberg
04-12-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

also wat thing thats bad bout being canadian and winning this case
is that i had to pay $22 CAD to receive ma bag b/c of the stupid canadian cuztom rules and stuff

peace

dude, that sucks! thats like almost half the price of the case...what do they do with the $$ anyway?

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
Congrats Max... the cases are badass aren't they? I play out of mine all the time too! It helps keep it clean and organized. Naki and XBA rule for doing that giveaway.

Dude, I agree! No more dust on our black and green beauty!! :D

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

dude, that sucks! thats like almost half the price of the case...what do they do with the $$ anyway?
i unno man..its messed
peace

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

i unno man..its messed
peace

Deeeeyaaaamn, dude! Oh well, atleast you got a sweet case! :)

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Deeeeyaaaamn, dude! Oh well, atleast you got a sweet case! :)

so so so tru
plus i dont even think they sell those cases here...

peace

monkeyman
04-12-2002, 08:08 PM
DUDE I JUST GOT MINE TODAY ALSO AND DAMNNNNNNNNN IS IT NICE GOT MY XBOX ALL IN IT AND PACKED UP ONLY BAD THING IS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE CABLES THAT GO INTO THE BACK OF THE XBOX AND IT ONLY HOLDS 2 CONTROLLERS
:(

but i still love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know why i put all those caps in:eek:

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
DUDE I JUST GOT MINE TODAY ALSO AND DAMNNNNNNNNN IS IT NICE GOT MY XBOX ALL IN IT AND PACKED UP ONLY BAD THING IS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE CABLES THAT GO INTO THE BACK OF THE XBOX AND IT ONLY HOLDS 2 CONTROLLERS
:(

but i still love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know why i put all those caps in:eek:

prob cuz u excited!
hehe...
u could put the cables that go in the back in that big pouch thing wit the 2 controllers
btw...how many conts u got?
cuz i only have 2...so its convenient....

peace

wweomaniac
04-12-2002, 09:59 PM
Maxman.... Did you ever receive your game from Chronik?

what was it... DOA3???

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
Maxman.... Did you ever receive your game from Chronik?

what was it... DOA3???

nah man...
im pretty sure he picked nfl 2k2
btw maxy..u get that game?
i cant remember...

peace

Frostberg
04-12-2002, 10:46 PM
Of course he did...that crazy Maxy...I thought everyone followed his life as close as me...

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Of course he did...that crazy Maxy...I thought everyone followed his life as close as me...

lol...hehe
...(im almost an 3l337!!!...1000 posts almost...)

peace

Crazy Joe
04-13-2002, 01:53 AM

I am going to write NAKI USA a "thank you" letter on behalf of us members of XBoxaddict :)

ya, i am thinking about writing them a letter too, asking for my damn $25 that i had to pay UPS to ship the thing. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but isn't a prize supposed to be free. I don't remember anyone saying anything about having to pay duty fees or "border-crossing" fees. I don't blame XBA at all, it's Naki and UPS, Naki should have prepaid any charges if they are gonna give prizes away.

The case is pretty damn sweet though.;)

GokuX
04-13-2002, 04:02 AM
At least you won a case Garth. I won zilch.

Crazy Joe
04-13-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
At least you won a case Garth. I won zilch.

i know, i am still happy i won, but less happy than if i had of got a case for free, rather than for $25, know what i mean?

GokuX
04-13-2002, 06:09 AM
I hear ya Gort. You did save $10 though since the price is $34.99 retail. That isn't a bad deal. Just skip 5 Big Mac meals at MCDonalds this month and you'll have made up the cost.

E-Xbox
04-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

ya, i am thinking about writing them a letter too, asking for my damn $25 that i had to pay UPS to ship the thing. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but isn't a prize supposed to be free. I don't remember anyone saying anything about having to pay duty fees or "border-crossing" fees. I don't blame XBA at all, it's Naki and UPS, Naki should have prepaid any charges if they are gonna give prizes away.

The case is pretty damn sweet though.;)

so so tru gorth...
oh well...

peace

Kooster
04-13-2002, 11:28 AM
I just got my case yesterday too!! I'm really happy with it. I carried it to my cousin's house, and played Gunvalkyrie there. It works great. The only thing is that it scratches the games when you put them in the pockets, but it's very high quality and I like it a lot!

Supperdog
04-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Man! This thing is beautiful! It's well crafted, extremely durable...the zippers are heavy duty, too!

I set my XBox up so I am playing it while it's in the case! You can flip the entire top open and the sides have air vents so the XBox can breathe! Man, this thing is really sharp looking, too! It's well insulated and it has plenty of padding to keep the XBox safe and secure.

Also, there's a seperate pocket for you to put two XBox controllers and two memory cards (Not sure why anyone would need memory cards, but, hey! It's there!) and it has several slots so you can put your XBox games (discs only) and a pocket for manuals and such. The only downfall is that it doesn't hold beer :D

Many thanks to XBA and NAKI!!

f*ck you :)

nah jk congrats man

Crazy Joe
04-13-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
The only thing is that it scratches the games when you put them in the pockets, but it's very high quality and I like it a lot!

you find that it scratches the games? i haven't had any problems with that, maybe i should examine my games a little closer.