PDA

View Full Version : Tekki coming to North America?

crazyotto
04-12-2002, 04:45 PM

GameSpot has learned that Capcom has plans to bring its Xbox mech combat game Tekki to North America. When asked to comment on Capcom's plans for the game, a Capcom representative said, "While we haven't confirmed this title, we are heavily in support of the advancements our Japanese R&D team is making, including the expertise and talent that it takes to make a game like Japan's Tekki."

The rest of the news is about the game itself. Bunch of screens! When I first read about this game it was a Jap only release. This is a grate bit of news... to play with a controller with 40+ buttons?!?!?!?!? I think the price was 80 or 90 $$ for the controller and 50$$ for the game (that bit of info I got at some other site and that was Europe prices coverted to US). I know thats steep but the online thoughts are overwhelming, never mind when you get used to the thing and the 40+ buttons are like 2nd nature... By years end anyone with an xbox will have almost too many games to pick from... almost!

xbaaddict
04-12-2002, 04:48 PM
i have yet to hear of this...but thanks for the heads up.

l Maximus l
04-12-2002, 04:57 PM
Very cool...that price on that controller, if that is how much it costs, is far more reasonable than some of the predicted estimates. The cost of the controller will make or break this game for me...and at $80 or so, that's will definately make it into my video game library! Sweet!

Felix
04-12-2002, 05:30 PM
thats cheap :)