PDA

View Full Version : Superfriends???

Bobabutt Pirate
04-12-2002, 05:33 PM
How many of yous guys out their would like to see a Halo style, maybe third person though, 16 player super hero game. Imagine the possabilities.:cool:

Frink
04-12-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Bobabutt Pirate
How many of yous guys out their would like to see a Halo style, maybe third person though, 16 player super hero game. Imagine the possabilities.:cool:

No, I really wouldn't want to see that. It sounds like a pretty bad idea. I am not a fan of 3rd person. If it was 1st it might be alright. I still think guns will beat superpowers any day.

Bobabutt Pirate
04-12-2002, 08:59 PM
What about a star wars multi player then. I'm just saying something besides just another version of Doom. With Halo as the acception, it starts gettin' kinda old. How many times can you do the same thing? Wether third, or first person. Super heros would just be cool because you can fly, walk on walls, go through walls and stuff. A new concept thats all. Conkers Bad Fur Day for the N64 had probably the best multi player ever. Storming a beach while others deffend. Being a caveman or a dinosour trying to eat the caveman. Or even trying to rob a bank against other burglers where some of the things that made Conkers so cool. Why? Because it was original. Different. Funny. I'm just hopin' that we start seeing different concepts for 16 player games.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alien
04-13-2002, 02:05 PM
[i]With Halo as the acception, it starts gettin' kinda old. How many times can you do the same thing?[/B]

HALO never gets old!

Alien
04-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Ok, I really messed up trying to quote....my bad

Bobabutt Pirate
04-13-2002, 05:20 PM
SteelViper, I'm totaly with you. Halo does not get old. All I'm saying is, how about a new idea. Because Microsoft will just go on making Halo 2 and Halo 3, then the'll put out Doom. And like the servants to the industry that we are, we'll buy them. When all they will be is mildly upgraded versions of the first. With new levels that are actualy the same as the old levels, just with defferent colors. Or a few new weapons. But worth fifty bucks? Hell No!! A few things that make Halo great are the different control setups, the 16 player non-online play, and even the ability to create your own games. The co-op is cool too but can be achived in two and a half hours by watching Aliens. I can see the future of the games to come based on systems past. And all I can do is hope that their are others out their that would like to see new ideas and concepts and styles of play put to the 16 player test.