PDA

View Full Version : what is the longest time u've been without ur xbox???

No Fear 23
04-12-2002, 08:32 PM
the longest for me was 4 dayz when i was on a spring break vacation last week. God, i really missed my xbox and Halo!
btw, i had my xbox since janurary.

What was urs??:rolleyes:

Dre
04-12-2002, 08:44 PM
Man, I wish people would come up with some more interesting threads...

Sorry irule, but I fail to see the point in a thread such as this.

Sorry, Dre

No Fear 23
04-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Man, I wish people would come up with some more interesting threads...

Sorry irule, but I fail to see the point in a thread such as this.

Sorry, Dre

thats alright, i was jsut bored. Everything is pretty much said through this forum and i cant think of nething better to say, but a good topic will come to my mind once in a while. this is just something to think about:o

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 10:09 PM
then why make the thread?
is it bout your post count?

cuz i dont see a point in makin a new thread for no other reason than u cant think of a good thread...

peace man..

No Fear 23
04-12-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
then why make the thread?
is it bout your post count?

cuz i dont see a point in makin a new thread for no other reason than u cant think of a good thread...

peace man..

i dont care about my post count, im not trying to beat nebody's post count, who cares.

im making this loong azz explanation as short as i can so i wont waste nemore of ur time.
what about those other threads in those forums?.
however, the topic that i made was similar to the one about "when u got ur xbox", so whats wrong with my thread?? i know its pointless and there are about more than 60% pointless threads in this forum. For me, it dosent bother me, i just like to see what other ppls opinions r and waht they expereinced with their xbox..

if u think this thread sucks, then im sorry if i wasted ur time.:(

heartsxcarved
04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
i havent played mine in a few months.. for the reason of its boring.

E-Xbox
04-12-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by heartsxcarved
i havent played mine in a few months.. for the reason of its boring.

say what?!
wow...u find xbox boring...
that too bad...
the most i have gone is like 2 days...
hehe..

peace...

btw irule...im not tryin to point u out or n e thing..
juss lately...90% of all threads are crap!

DIGITAL
04-13-2002, 12:04 AM
with out playing my xbox sometimes im too busy to play an lately i havent found any new games to my liking except for gunvalkyre an ive been 2 broke 2 pick up a copy,maybe when i get paid i will,but im hoping spiderman will kicks ass!!!!an may allso looks like a slow month for games but when june hits its all over,hunter buffy an so on an so on i cant wait for ,

Duke
04-13-2002, 06:13 AM
i never stop thinking about my post count. it really consumes most of my day. look out maximus, here i come.

whatever, i agree. this thread is pretty ridiculous, of course i guess i replied to it.

Nato King
04-13-2002, 07:36 AM
The longest I ever been without my Xbox was about 6 days and that was on spring break when I went to visit my cousin in Delaware. But I did but some Xbox games while I was there.:)

VenoM
04-13-2002, 06:27 PM
umm...NEVER....had it since nov15 and havnt left my house since....i dont go out much...never left my xbox for days....maybe just hours....have to get some sleep sometimes you know