PDA

View Full Version : Toonami's rating on the Xbox and xbox games.....

TEA
04-13-2002, 12:29 PM
I caught the Toonami rating of the XBOX commercial and thought it would be good to see how the XBOX does on TOONAMI's rating.First off
PGR(Project Gotham Racing)-7 out of 10
DOA3(Dead or Alive 3)-6 out of 10
Oddworld:Munch's Oddysee-8 out of 10
Xbox system-8 out of 10
:cool:

Do you think this was a fair rating for the Xbox and games?

SnOoPy
04-13-2002, 12:46 PM
Well yeah its a fair rating it there opinion but I don't agree with the rating. I wonder why they didn't review Halo :(

Whisper
04-13-2002, 01:17 PM
I agree with those ratings, except for Munch... I give that a 1/10 (sorry i just hate the game with a passion)

and i disagree with the system, that deserves a 10/10 :D

Kraft
04-13-2002, 01:36 PM
slick sig, snoop

TEA
04-13-2002, 09:41 PM
There might have been a Halo review(probably so) because I caught the commercial in the middle where they said doa3 was like some game for PS2.

X-Factor
04-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SnOoPy
Well yeah its a fair rating it there opinion but I don't agree with the rating. I wonder why they didn't review Halo :( Did you know Halo got game of the year from IGN.com, Electronic Gaming Monthly, and OXM. Halo's one of the greatest games ever, why wouldn't they review it??

BTW SnOoPy, that's a tight signature you got there!!! :D

xbaaddict
04-13-2002, 10:42 PM
i agree they should have reviewed halo, if they would have done that man everything else would have gotten an automatic 11/10 ya know. Snoop cool sig.

SnOoPy
04-14-2002, 12:52 AM
I think its all a conspiracy :D

You see Time Warner AOL owns the Cartoon Network, AOL own Netscape & Microsoft Internet Explorer bankrupt Netscape, Microst is the creator of the XBox... se where I'm going with this :confused: Its just sweet revenge for AOL Time Warner for Bankrupting there precious Netscape a few years back.

And they didn't review Halo cause they would of have to give it a good rating but they just don't wanna do that.

Please don't take what I just said serious :D

Thanx for the comment about my sig :)