PDA

View Full Version : Which Game Should I Buy Next??

PROUDXBOXOWNER
04-13-2002, 02:10 PM
I ALREADY HAVE HALO,AMPED,ODDWORLD MUNCH'S ODDYSEE,WWF RAW AND NBA INSIDE DRIVE 2002!!

I WANT TO BUY SOME BASEBALL GAME!

WHICH ONE SHOULD IT BE?

Alien
04-13-2002, 02:16 PM
Forget Baseball, get Morrowind.

Dre
04-13-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
I ALREADY HAVE HALO,AMPED,ODDWORLD MUNCH'S ODDYSEE,WWF RAW AND NBA INSIDE DRIVE 2002!!

I WANT TO BUY SOME BASEBALL GAME!

WHICH ONE SHOULD IT BE?

Instead of buying a game, buy a keyboard without a caps-lock key.

But, you know... how about you check this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10930) out.. it was only a couple of threads down.. try looking at least at the 1st page of threads to see if something's there before posting... keeps the forum uncluttered.

Later,
Dre

E-Xbox
04-13-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Instead of buying a game, buy a keyboard without a caps-lock key.

But, you know... how about you check this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10930) out.. it was only a couple of threads down.. try looking at least at the 1st page of threads to see if something's there before posting... keeps the forum uncluttered.

Later,
Dre

LOL!!
kb wit out caps lock!!!

Originally posted by SteelViper
Forget Baseball, get Morrowind.

TRU!
who the hell needs baseball when u could have morrowind!

peace

VenoM
04-13-2002, 09:25 PM
morrowind does not impress me at all...doesnt even have online gameplay...i have all star baseball 2003 and its okay but world series baseball 2k3 looks better....umm your better off getting the wsb2k3...since it looks great and its the newer one and sega does make good sport games imo

Master Gracey
04-14-2002, 12:59 AM
Forget all of those... go with Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat. I'm convinced that it's one of the best games I've ever played in my life, and I thought I wasn't really going to enjoy it. Not to mention it took about 50 hours to beat 100% (you could beat it in less if you don't do everything.) This game is going to tide me over until Morrowind is released.

Jiri
04-14-2002, 01:31 AM
I like 'Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat', the latest release from EA. It is well done and has nice graphics. I traded in my 'Halo' game for it, after finishing it, and really hope 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein' or 'Metal of Honour' comes to for the Xbox.

The other game I really enjoy is Konomi's 'Silent Hill 2'. It has ambiance and excellent graphics. Has anyone had or heard of any problems with the Xbox DVD player?

VenoM
04-14-2002, 01:59 AM
never played that pirate game but it sure looks corny and stupid....and ea sucks sometimes....dont get how it can be good...i guess i wont know if its good or not since i dont even wanna check it out...hate pirate games :D

Jiri
04-14-2002, 06:26 AM
What kind of game genre do you enjoy, VenoM? Who is 'Venom', anyway? Maybe you might like 'Morrowind III' or 'FIFA World Cup 2002'?

PROUDXBOXOWNER
04-14-2002, 05:35 PM
i think i would go 4 world series baseball 2003!any comments abt all star baseball 2003!