PDA

View Full Version : ::Details online play Fever 2003::

egg
04-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Not only will it have updateable rosters and other amenities...Microsoft has said already that you will be able to download the weather conditions in your teams hometown, so it can be replicated in the game when you kickoff... Although I think the weather thing is no big deal... Just proves to me how different this online service will be....

Brevity
04-13-2002, 08:22 PM
I wish you could play the season you have started on Fever 2002 on 2003. So you can still have this great team for many seasons. Like the added sigs?

GRAVEDIGGER
04-13-2002, 09:01 PM
This game should be a great second installment to compliment the first, but hopefully they add more tackles to the game, because doing the same tackle almost everytime is pretty much played out now.

Untill next time...:mad:

E-Xbox
04-13-2002, 09:15 PM
this game is gonna be even more amazing!!!
i cant wait for this!!

peace!!!!!

Crazy Joe
04-14-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
So you can still have this great team for many seasons. Like the added sigs?

dude, i increased my resolution so that i could read posts without side-scrolling because some people's sigs were too wide, now you go and ruin everything by making your sig RIDICULOUSLY wide so i still have to sidescroll.

Where will the madness end?!?!

Brevity
04-15-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

dude, i increased my resolution so that i could read posts without side-scrolling because some people's sigs were too wide, now you go and ruin everything by making your sig RIDICULOUSLY wide so i still have to sidescroll.

Where will the madness end?!?!
Dude I was thinking of your lazy ars when I did it. I thought this guy really needs to work harder. Lol, I guess I could change it for you.

Not! I will change the Stickdeath things every week or so, I think.