PDA

View Full Version : Love that OXB

Afro Aura
04-14-2002, 10:03 AM
Just got hold of my May issue of OXB and man am I so excited, just saw that Superman game and it looks FANTASTIC the same with the Outlaw Golf, these are the times when I wish I lived in the US so I can get my hands on those games when they get release I have to wait about a week or so to get hold of them now that week is tooooooo long aaaarrggghhh anyway I thought I just wanted to tell someone else as my friends are coming round later hahaha now lets see if the machine is going to fail
They all mention that even when they're playing great game on it like seeing me play Gun Valkyrie etc and us last night playing DoA 3, RSC and Halo they stayed here last night to 3.30am and had to walk home as they missed there last bus at 12am
bloody two face they are
Just wait untill they see Suppy and OG they'll be drooling over my XBOX and I'll be laughing hehehe

E-Xbox
04-14-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
Just got hold of my May issue of OXB and man am I so excited, just saw that Superman game and it looks FANTASTIC the same with the Outlaw Golf, these are the times when I wish I lived in the US so I can get my hands on those games when they get release I have to wait about a week or so to get hold of them now that week is tooooooo long aaaarrggghhh anyway I thought I just wanted to tell someone else as my friends are coming round later hahaha now lets see if the machine is going to fail
They all mention that even when they're playing great game on it like seeing me play Gun Valkyrie etc and us last night playing DoA 3, RSC and Halo they stayed here last night to 3.30am and had to walk home as they missed there last bus at 12am
bloody two face they are
Just wait untill they see Suppy and OG they'll be drooling over my XBOX and I'll be laughing hehehe
oxb eh?

peace

Dre
04-14-2002, 12:59 PM

Who the hell calls Superman Suppy? I guess you must really like the whole bulging muscle in tights thing eh!? hehehe j/k

E-Xbox
04-14-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Who the hell calls Superman Suppy? I guess you must really like the whole bulging muscle in tights thing eh!? hehehe j/k

LMAO!
i was thinking the same thing..

peace

Afro Aura
04-14-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Dre

LOL I was to damn lazy to type Superman as my diner was waiting for me and I'll have less of that talk.
oh yeah with my misspelling of OXM these things happen:D

E-Xbox
04-14-2002, 05:03 PM

LOL I was to damn lazy to type Superman as my diner was waiting for me and I'll have less of that talk.
lol...
i knew it..
i was thinking...
wtf is OXB....
hehe...

peace

GRAVEDIGGER
04-14-2002, 10:51 PM

LOL..ohh cause i was about to say. But anyways, its a fact that Superman game looks like tytework. I'll probably pick it up when it comes out.

Untill next time...:mad:

sinizuh
04-15-2002, 12:32 AM
you know what's funnier that he called Superman "Suppy"?

it's that he actually paid money for the magazine.

Dre
04-15-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
you know what's funnier that he called Superman "Suppy"?

it's that he actually paid money for the magazine.

Huh? I don't follow you...

Afro Aura
04-15-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Lethaldose12

ya neither do i what are u implying? That xbm sucks
me neither, it a great mag :confused:
look over there was that a blur in the sky, nar mate I think it's Superman hes trying to find that guy who called him Suppy hehehe