PDA

View Full Version : Halo code

Tkf5000
04-14-2002, 01:36 PM
I heard a rumor at some site that if you can beat Halo on easy and then legendary in under 3 hours you get 2 new guns. People said it was the flamethrower from the PC version and another convenant gun that was in the PC game. Is this true? I dont think so because even if u ran through all the levels u probly would still not beat it in under three hours. But i could be wrong, I never tried doing this. Has anyone ever done this, is this just a rumor? I think it is.

E Nomini Patri
04-14-2002, 02:34 PM
Yes, it's a rumor. There are NO cheats in Halo, regardless of what you have read. (I wish there were:( )

Plewis
04-14-2002, 07:31 PM
i dont even think its possible to beat the game in legendary in under 3 hours

EDIT: oh but there is a bug where you can carry 3 weapons. I posted it in another thread... it was video confirmed

JADE8704
04-14-2002, 09:59 PM
legendary in 3 hours...YEA RIGHT...lol...bungie.org already said that there weren't any codes in the game :(

stilly
04-15-2002, 06:46 AM
legendary in 3 hours, yep impossibull, theres some dude who reckons he's beat it in six hours, now i ain't sayin he's talking bollocks, but i did the first 2 levels in about six hours, and must have spent 3 easliy just on truth and recon..., i'm at the bit where you are in the ailen ship, just after beaming up from the grav lift, and it's rock hard, gold elites and loads of covenants just keep comin at me. oh yeah and i heard that halo 2 is gonna be the e3's big story this year, and out in time for chrimble 2002, though that bit i find hard to belive, but hears hoping.:D

Tkf5000
04-15-2002, 03:22 PM
I thought so. That sux,:( the only code for Halo is that 3 gun bug, dam. I probly could beat it in under three hours on easy but legendary no way, thought it was fake but i wuz just checkin.

Alien
04-15-2002, 04:56 PM
Nope, no cheats or codes. There are some 'Easter Eggs', like the Hippo picture on the shotgun shells.

Halo Evolved
04-15-2002, 11:31 PM
I hate it when people post stupid false codes especially for Halo cause everyone knows that there are no codes for Halo.