PDA

View Full Version : I may have an opportunity to attend E3!!

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 01:11 PM
Yes! No joke, my fellow XBA comrades! I know a guy that has a good, professional relationship with the President of Digipen, a very reputable gaming college in Redmond, WA near Microsoft. Well, he said that he is getting a few tickets and asked me if I wanted to go!

If things work out, I'll be able to go and report what I see first-hand at E3!! Oh, man! This could be sweet!

silvertrace
04-15-2002, 01:16 PM
*silvertrace plots a way to steal maxy's identity

sounds cool dude, if u go be sure to give us the skinny on all the games.......and eat all the free weiners on a stick that u can...........:cool:

JJaX
04-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Dam You!!!!!!!!!

I want to go, Can i go MaX Huh hUh?

Huckleberry
04-15-2002, 01:34 PM
*huck attempts to hold back his jealousy*
*huck drowns in slimy green pool of the aforementioned jealousy*

ok...now that i've come to terms with my jealousy...and lost...let me say congrats. i know it's not confirmed yet, but even the possibility is more than most of us will have. have a great time! i know you'll give us tons of 411 when you get back!

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2002, 01:51 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn, when you get pics at da show then i'll believe you junior, until then,...well....stop putting me to sleep by trying to get cheap pops in da XBA!:D

What's cheap pops? im sure jjax knows!:cool:

JJaX
04-15-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

HuH? Whats a cheap Pop? Ya mean like Coke or pepsi?

And for the record, Im gonna go take a dump now. Be back soon......

silvertrace
04-15-2002, 01:54 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn, when you get pics at da show then i'll believe you junior, until then,...well....stop putting me to sleep by trying to get cheap pops in da XBA!:D

*silvertrace calls a proctologist to make ninja an appt. regarding the stick up his ass :) :D :)

Snoopy7548
04-15-2002, 01:57 PM
can i come too max? youre my favorite xboxaddict member, youre just so cool:D

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 02:04 PM
Huckleberry is correct, it's definately not confirmed that I am going, but, it's very likely that I will. And, yes, Ninja, I would be a fool not to bring a camera and about 10 rolls of film :D

Hopefully I will get this confirmed in about a week's time. And, you guys can bet that I will share my first hand experience with all of you if I end up going. Pictures and all! I don't own a digital camera, though, I could easily borrow one or just scan regular pictures and attach them in here so you dudes can see. What's really cool about this is that anyone attending can play several games that are no released yet!

**Max teams up with JJaX and does a buddy-dump**

Nato King
04-15-2002, 02:07 PM
That is so cool to have the opportunity to attend E3. I have never been and I know you better take a lot of picture and tell us about it and every information you find out.:) :)

Crazy Joe
04-15-2002, 02:10 PM
that is extremely sweet news Max, it seems even sweeter when the news from E3 is gonna come from a comrade that doesn't work for any websites or anything. You can provide the regular guy's point of view. Anyway, have a blast Max and make sure to take pics of cute babes. Apparently a lot go to e3:

http://secretx.com/babesof_e3_2001/

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

**Max teams up with JJaX and does a buddy-dump**

:confused: ......... god help us all, save dat for when you too get home tonight waxy,.. im sure jjax dosnt want us all to know your sex games!:D

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
that is extremely sweet news Max, it seems even sweeter when the news from E3 is gonna come from a comrade that doesn't work for any websites or anything. You can provide the regular guy's point of view. Anyway, have a blast Max and make sure to take pics of cute babes. Apparently a lot go to e3:

http://secretx.com/babesof_e3_2001/

NICE!!! Man, hypothetically, if I couldn't attend, I'll probably just hit a plane down there and take pics of chicks walking inside :D hehe

Of course, I'm married, but, maybe you guys would enjoy :D

JADE8704
04-15-2002, 02:40 PM
thats great news max! now if there was a way you can sneak us in....:D

JJaX
04-15-2002, 02:41 PM

:confused: ......... god help us all, save dat for when you too get home tonight waxy,.. im sure jjax dosnt want us all to know your sex games!:D

:REALLY BIG FROWN:

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
thats great news max! now if there was a way you can sneak us in....:D

hehe :D Well, I would if I could...but, with my camera going off as much as possible, I can try to provide the second best thing to that :D

Man, I hope this gets confirmed soon...otherwise, I won't look like an idiot for posting this thread! :D

Stiffy
04-15-2002, 02:46 PM
Congrats max! I already have a guaranteed pass into the show, but now I'm waiting to see if my company is gonna pay for me to fly to LA. I work at a design firm, so I convinced them that it would be a great place to get new work. We all know my true intentions however......:D

So, if I end up going, I'll see you there!

kazual
04-15-2002, 02:51 PM
Somebody jealous!:p

Ninja Scroll
04-15-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by kazual
Somebody jealous!:p

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoootch pleeeeeeeease!:rolleyes:

E-Xbox
04-15-2002, 03:16 PM
MAX!

THIS WILL BE SOOO SWEET IF U GET TO GO!
oh god...
ur one lucky *****...that is ...if u get to go...
otherwise u will look kinda dumb..hehe..
u can juss fly me down from canada...and ill go to..

peace

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Stiffy
Congrats max! I already have a guaranteed pass into the show, but now I'm waiting to see if my company is gonna pay for me to fly to LA. I work at a design firm, so I convinced them that it would be a great place to get new work. We all know my true intentions however......:D

So, if I end up going, I'll see you there!

Stiffy!!! SWEET!! That would be great to meet you and other XBA members in person! :)

KevinM
04-15-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey Max.. let either Myself, Stephen or Chris know if you're going or not. We're confirmed on going and have all the hook-ups set for hotel, car (da mini-van baby yeah!), the parties, the interviews, the games... blah blah. We're also planning a day in the park for Xbox fans and fansite owners where we head out to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Friday for some coaster fun (honestly after two days of E3.. you've had enough!). And on one final note.. all Xbox addict employees had (and may still have) the chance to get E3 passes for free!! But out of all of the guys.. only 3 so far.... ??

Bah! Back to Dungeon Siege.

Stiffy
04-15-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Stiffy!!! SWEET!! That would be great to meet you and other XBA members in person! :)

Definitely! In fact, I've been rubbing shoulders with the VP of marketing for Midway, so there's a teeny chance of me getting into their after hours party. I say we gather all the XBA's and take over the party.

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Kevin-XBA
Hey Max.. let either Myself, Stephen or Chris know if you're going or not. We're confirmed on going and have all the hook-ups set for hotel, car (da mini-van baby yeah!), the parties, the interviews, the games... blah blah. We're also planning a day in the park for Xbox fans and fansite owners where we head out to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Friday for some coaster fun (honestly after two days of E3.. you've had enough!). And on one final note.. all Xbox addict employees had (and may still have) the chance to get E3 passes for free!! But out of all of the guys.. only 3 so far.... ??

Bah! Back to Dungeon Siege.

That's great, Kevin! It would be great to meet you, Stephen, Chris, and anyone else from XBA down there. I'll keep you posted and will definately find out this week if I am going! I may need a ride in that mini-van if you guys don't mind me hanging out with you guys for a little bit :D If I end up making it for sure, is it possible to hook me up with some of the excellent spiffs you have planned? :D

Stiffy
04-15-2002, 03:37 PM
Yeah Kevin! I say we all meet at the show....this could be very cool!

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 03:42 PM
Also, Kevin, is XBA going to have a boothe or are you guys just attending? (This post continued from my previous one to you)

DZNUTZ
04-15-2002, 03:52 PM
darn it...i don't have E3 tix...:mad: oh well i guess i'll just pout about it while ya'll in L.a. from the cruise liner i'll be on during the convention ...for a 7 day cruise to mexico i already got booked.. so while y'all playing and checking out the hottest new vids...i'll be drinking many-o-dranks , playing craps, and sunbathing and taking dune buggy tours through were they filmed Predator.:eek:

04-15-2002, 05:14 PM
If you just happen to run into some... "unpleasantness"...can I have your ticket, Maximus?:D
j/k be sure to tell us all about it!

XBOX Dude
04-15-2002, 05:18 PM
i can feel the drool dripping down my mouth max, hey i got an idea sabatoge the ps2 and gc stands just for spite:cool:

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by XBOX Dude
i can feel the drool dripping down my mouth max, hey i got an idea sabatoge the ps2 and gc stands just for spite:cool:

hehe... Great idea! :D

No Fear 23
04-15-2002, 05:47 PM
dang max, u r sure one lucky sonofa*****, oops, pardon my french:D

if they have an halo game down there that u can play, show them that u r the tru pimp at that game. whooping azz;)

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by irule23
dang max, u r sure one lucky sonofa*****, oops, pardon my french:D

if they have an halo game down there that u can play, show them that u r the tru pimp at that game. whooping azz;)

hehe...oh yeah, dude!!! Man, if they have a working demo of Halo 2, there will be many pictures that I will take and share with my XBA buddies, that's for sure!! Man, I hope they do!

Also, more Unreal Championship pics, too!

Msterrrr
04-15-2002, 06:25 PM
after clearing the first hurdle <getting a pass>
what about the wifey?
hand the tics over ,,,hehehe:p

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Msterrrr
after clearing the first hurdle <getting a pass>
what about the wifey?
hand the tics over ,,,hehehe:p

hehe...you may have a point...but, I'm sure I will be okay :D If not, I'll keep you in mind! ;)

Calve
04-15-2002, 06:48 PM
Yo maxy thats sick man i hope you get the ticks!!!

Is this ***** gonna be broadcasted on tv!!! Or do any of you know any sites thatll have movie clips and *****!!!! Man, I hope XBA has all of it!!!!!

Peace

E Nomini Patri
04-15-2002, 07:16 PM
If you do end up going and you do bring a video camera, find a way to upload your videos to your computer and post them here for us to see! :D I can't wait for e3! I just wish there was a way for me to go! :( Have fun if you go and monopolize any Halo demos they have open! Haha!