PDA

View Full Version : Rallisport Help Needed, Please!!!!

borka105
04-15-2002, 03:10 PM
I am playing on easy mode.......
I have just unlocked all the unlimted stages and all the unlimted cars. So I start playing the stages with the new cars, and this is just one problem.

I CAN'T CONTROL THE CARS. Can someone please tell me how to beat these stages? What cars to use? and How in the world are you able to control the unlimited cars, they are impossible. They sverve from side to side.

Please help me, as I have tried for about 1hr 30 minutes to figure this out and can't. i used to think rallsiport was awesome, but after coming around this problem, I thinking of returing it.

Can someone please help me out, and answer these questions.

thanks
-Borka105

JJaX
04-15-2002, 03:22 PM
Get the feel for the car. Learn to Use the hand break in a effective manner. Powerslide throught turns and open it up on straight aways....

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 03:26 PM
JJaX has it exactly...You need to learn the feel of the car. I haven't beaten Rallisport Challenge yet only because of my addiction to playing Halo on-line...but, I do play it often...just an hour at a time or so. But, I know that XTopia beat it a couple weeks ago, so, maybe he can give you some advice :)

borka105
04-15-2002, 05:00 PM
they advice you gys are giving me is very broad. I understand you ahve to get used to the car. I have pgr, and am pretty far in it. Can you give me some more detailed advice.

For example which car to use in whihc unlimited stage?
how to control the new unlimited cars?

stuff like that.

thanks
-Borka105

l Maximus l
04-15-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by borka105
they advice you gys are giving me is very broad. I understand you ahve to get used to the car. I have pgr, and am pretty far in it. Can you give me some more detailed advice.

For example which car to use in whihc unlimited stage?
how to control the new unlimited cars?

stuff like that.

thanks
-Borka105

Well, one peice of advice is to use the Saab (yellow and blue car) when racing on ice. It's, by far, the best car handling-wise on ice. :)

borka105
04-15-2002, 06:40 PM
I am talking about the unlimited tracks specifically, and the unlimited cars.

-Borka105

stang46
04-15-2002, 09:30 PM
Well I prefer the Grand Vitara for the road courses. I was able to totally kick the comps ass on easy mode in the unlimited races.

Kortiz
04-16-2002, 12:25 AM
i just use the dark one with xbox all over it...i have gone through most of the game with that one and still use it on unlimited......i have found though after a week of not playing it that i need a lil time to get used to the controls on this one.

borka105
04-16-2002, 02:42 PM
bump, Please answer my questions. People who are at the point to where I am. Thanks
BTW, moderators don't move my post........what's wrond with me putting it in the general disscusion forum????????????

Xtopia
04-17-2002, 02:30 PM
You wanna know a secret??? I beat it on easy a while ago, and i did it by not even using the unlimited cars for the unlimited tracks. I dont remember the name of the car I used, but I beat the whole game w/it!

Msterrrr
04-25-2002, 09:31 PM
one word
peugoet

and set the cars up for the tracks
mess around with soft suspension for any tracks with bumps
hard suspension for the ice

manual tranny helps also