PDA

View Full Version : Savage Skies Info and New Screens

Xcandy
04-15-2002, 04:08 PM
Copied from Xcandy.co.uk
------------------------------

Savage Skies New Information + New Screens

Savage Skies is a new creature based action game set in a beautiful fully detailed fantasy world. A war is being waged between three factions vying for total control of the land and air. You must choose which faction you will fight for and effectively pilot their creatures to victory! The game features state of the art 3D graphics, intense mission-based gameplay, tons of secrets to unlock, and amazing multiplayer battles. The key gameplay elements in Savage Skies is high-intensity creature combat featuring action-oriented flight and combat systems that make the player feel like he is controlling powerful beasts of war. Dragons, demons, unicorns, chimeras, Griffons, manta rays, and dozens of other mythical denizens inhabit Savage Skies. Each creature has its own strengths and weaknesses - will you pilot Oculus and snipe out the enemy from long range or choose Rohn, the ice dragon, and close in to send the enemy to a frigid grave? Barrel Rolls, Loops, Strafing, and Power Dives help round out each creatures abilities and allow gamers to develop their own styles for taking out their enemies! 27 unique missions, 9 in each faction's campaign, and the ability to unlock up to 27 creatures, 14 multiplayer levels, and tons of hidden gameplay modes make this a title to keep your eye on for sure.

--------------------------
Copied from Xcandy.co.uk

Goto our site for new screens aswell.

Steve

Dar
04-15-2002, 04:14 PM
I don't know about this game. It was a must buy when it involved Ozzy Ozbourne but now I'm not too sure if I want to get it. Maybe a rental.

Hugh_Jass
04-15-2002, 09:17 PM
My opinion of the game went up considerably when they dropped the Ozzy theme.