PDA

View Full Version : Tennis anyone?

DZNUTZ
04-15-2002, 04:13 PM
THQ goes for the realism with a new tennis game that looks to take gamers around the world.

THQ recently unveiled a new game to the unsuspecting masses. Designed to be the ultimate tennis simulation, Fila World Tour Tennis (title not finalized yet) will hit PC and Xbox consoles hopefully before the end of the year, and it's going online.

The game largely builds upon and extends the formula popularized by Sega's Virtua Tennis, which gave gamers one of the first truly exciting realistic tennis games. Where this new game takes a "left turn" is in the locations, not gameplay.

Boasting four modes of play, with the promise of 64 player online tournaments, Fila World Tour Tennis will not only bring realistic 3D graphics and gameplay depth, but also huge in-game Fila branding tie-ins, adding to the authenticity.

Features:

4 Game modes - Arcade, Challenge, Career and Multiplayer

Online Multiplayer Tournaments for up to 64 people

200 CPU Opponents

Over 80 motion captured movements per player model

Huge in game Fila branding of clothes and equipment

Daniel "monk" Pelfrey
Has been to several of these worldly locations.

follow link for screens
http://www.xboxweb.com/news02/0402/034.html

E-Xbox
04-15-2002, 04:27 PM
SWEET!
virtua tennis 2k2 is a sick game..
hopefully this will be even better!

peace

(p.s....why u makin so many threads...the last like 6 threads were made by u...)

DZNUTZ
04-15-2002, 05:01 PM
just cuz i've been sick and bizy lately and haven't had a chance to come buy. plus i try to be an xba member who posts new and unposted info. i haven't reposted anything thats old today have i ? u like new xbox info don't ya. now buy me a guiness and say thank you.;)

XBOX Dude
04-15-2002, 05:25 PM
honest to god the tennis games have to be a cult thing i can understand why people like them but i just don't get it and my god that mario tennis has horde of rabie infested kids waiting for that thing