PDA

View Full Version : 007 agent under fire RULES!!!!

Twisted J
04-15-2002, 08:03 PM
if it wasnt a port ide say it was better than HALO!!!

FlyBoy
04-15-2002, 08:15 PM
Hmmm... I enjoyed 007... but it was way too easy. Not even close to Halo. Just my .02:cool: The multiplayer does kick @ss though!

Calve
04-15-2002, 08:16 PM
Yo!

I rented this game and i have to say it is the worst rental for me so far!!!!!!

You said it was better than Halo!!!!! You might as well stop now b 4 you dig yourself into a deeper hole!!! Its your opinion though:p

Peace

E-Xbox
04-15-2002, 08:25 PM
this game is amazing!
i love the bond moves
but being better than halo?...hell no!

peace

Alien
04-15-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J

Nothing beats HALO. Someone needs to smack you!!

XBOX Dude
04-15-2002, 08:32 PM
yeah halo pretty much ruined bond for me the controls just didn't feel as good as halo and man i hate the way the guns fire unless there five feet in front of you the bullets just go every were but the guy and what's up with the bullet speed. and multiplay got nothin on halo except the bots, damn i wish halo had bots, once you go halo you never go back:cool:

Halo Evolved
04-16-2002, 10:58 AM
If any Bond games comes close to Halo it definitley isn't Agent Under Fire because that game was a joke. Bond is only worth playing on N64 with my copy of GoldenEye.

aronx
04-16-2002, 01:31 PM
i'm shocked to hear words like "amazing" and "awesome" to describe the JB: AUF! this game is absolute trash. the company who released this garbage was obviously trying to make a quick buck off the bond name.

Wu3000
04-16-2002, 02:59 PM
auf is not a horrible game, it just doesnt compare to the all ruling halo.
but it is fun. people are all sketchy, as soon as halo 2 comes out then everyone with halo are gonna start this whole 1 is better than 2 thing.

you cant compare the 2, its like geo metro, and shelby cobra. would you ever try to compare them. thought not.

wu

y2kash_14
04-16-2002, 11:12 PM
This was one GREAT game, the single player was great and the Multiplayer RULED. The Grappling Hook is one of the coolest thing added into FPS Multiplayer games. Me and my friends try to keep swinging in the air like SpiderMan and never touch the ground. And for more laughs, put in some crazy names, like i once entered "a puppy" as my name. And when i use a Photon Cannon to Frag my buddies it says, "You Have Been Defeated By A Puppy's P-Cannon". This game was great, but no where near the likes of Halo

xmg
04-17-2002, 06:04 PM
agent under fire is aiight, but the shooter i'm really lookin forward to is Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I remember playing the original when i was younger, and i cant wait to see this on dabox.:eek:

y2kash_14
04-17-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by xmg
agent under fire is aiight, but the shooter i'm really lookin forward to is Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I remember playing the original when i was younger, and i cant wait to see this on dabox.:eek:

True Dat Bro- Welcome to XBA by the way

xmg
04-17-2002, 11:15 PM
thanx - there goes the neighborhood! :cool:

Liquid Gears
04-18-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J

Buddy, I am a HUGE shooting game fan. To tell you the truth, I was very very dissapointed in this game. This games grafics don't even come close to Halo's. MY GOD MAN!! What the he*l is wrong with you!! Also, the game is way to short. I beat it in one day. AGENT UNDER FIRE LICKS A*SHOLE!!! . MY GOD MAN!! I am so happy I rented this game.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Peter1979
04-21-2002, 04:02 PM
i played AUF on a ps2 and is the badest game ever of all 007 games !

goldeneye is still the best game for 007 lovers

you cant say AUF is better than Halo, both are to different